CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Acid Attacks.

Guest 'eavensabove

On 17/07/2017 at 8:53 PM, Gong Farmer said:

There's always some load of shit going on over there, now throwing acid in people's faces. FFS! Fuck London for a weekend break in September as was planned, it's now Vienna.

Don't go to Vienna...... it's fuck to fucking overflowing with gypsy Romanian types, Syrians, and Ukrainians.  All looking to snatch your wallet, daughter, teeth if not set in properly.   Fucking orrible shit fest of a place with 50 beggars to every tourist.  Steaming gangs roam the street and up to 30 gang members target a street and hit it hard in 30 seconds fucking everyone over for their cash, watches, handbags. Then do a runner before the useless liberalist police turn up to give them a stern telling off, or offer them a room and warm food for then night.   Brexit didn't come soon enough.   Europe is going to get monumentally fucked over and we need to put the barbed wire and sandbags up asap.  Went to Vienna three weeks ago to visit amate of mine ......what a fucking mess of a place.  He wants to get out.

Guest Gong Farmer
4 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Don't go to Vienna...... it's fuck to fucking overflowing with gypsy Romanian types, Syrians, and Ukrainians.  All looking to snatch your wallet, daughter, teeth if not set in properly.   Fucking orrible shit fest of a place with 50 beggars to every tourist.  Steaming gangs roam the street and up to 30 gang members target a street and hit it hard in 30 seconds fucking everyone over for their cash, watches, handbags. Then do a runner before the useless liberalist police turn up to give them a stern telling off, or offer them a room and warm food for then night.   Brexit didn't come soon enough.   Europe is going to get monumentally fucked over and we need to put the barbed wire and sandbags up asap.  Went to Vienna three weeks ago to visit amate of mine ......what a fucking mess of a place.  He wants to get out.

Now you fucking tell me.

On ‎14‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 4:40 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

Those poor brown people have now got white faces as a result of this sick attack, they are now second class citizens and probably racists.

Is that what happened to Michael Jackson?

7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

There's no point going anywhere these days, everywhere is full of fucking foreigners.

Guest Bill Stickers

Well it has all got a bit stormfront hasn't it.

Everyone take a second to marvel at these two fine specimens of the white master race, r-soles and MC. 

7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Here he is!

So not only do you despise foreigners in your own country, you're also outraged on behalf of foreigners that other foreigners are in a foreign country?

If only everyone was so enlightened as you! No cunt would ever go any further than ten miles away from the exact spot that their mother shat them out, and everyone would be as genetically isolated as an enclave of Inuits on Baffin island.

The future's bright, the future's, monumental, the future's horrendous birth defects.

Idiot.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

If only everyone was so enlightened as you! No cunt would ever go any further than ten miles away from the exact spot that their mother shat them out, and everyone would be as genetically isolated as an enclave of Inuits on Baffin island.

This is what it all boils down to. The cunt has never driven his written off M3 he purchased from a gypsy camp further than the next market town over. 

9 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Say it how it is Dr Q..... these acid attacks are the result of a social experiment by the Labour Party allowing millions of brutal thieving snidey cunts into the country.   They are a bunch of fucking filthy Kosovo cunts and smelly brown swarthy types.  Hopefully they get over to Wales sometime and pop a can of splash into Mrs Roops face....might make her wake up to the real world of immigrant cunt out there.  Liberalist attitudes have allowed this type of fucking fertile cunts trick attacks to balloon out of control...... I can only suggest putting their heads under the wheel of a 40tonne truck and running them all over watching them pop like ugly brown spots.

You're a special kind of stupid, but more of that later.

I'm on record for opining that the UK has an immigration problem. I've also intimated that New Labour not only opened the immigrant floodgates but they also increased the public sector headcount on the basis that the beneficiaries of such gerrymandering policies would create more Labour voters. I also believe that I have a greater appreciation of immigration and EU matters than you could possibly imagine. You may think that you have a valid opinion, but because you are stupid you pepper your argument with pejorative language to the point that you reveal yourself to be someone who's views are motivated by racist ideology rather than informed rationality, consequently no one listens.

BTW, it is without reluctance that I have suspended your access to the site for 60 days for repeated contravention of Rule 12. You have been warned and have been given short suspensions several times for the same offence yet still you persist - as I said, a special kind of stupid. £250k per annum indeed...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

You're a special kind of stupid, but more of that later.

I'm on record for opining that the UK has an immigration problem. I've also intimated that New Labour not only opened the immigrant floodgates but they also increased the public sector headcount on the basis that the beneficiaries of such gerrymandering policies would create more Labour voters. I also believe that I have a greater appreciation of immigration and EU matters than you could possibly imagine. You may think that you have a valid opinion, but because you are stupid you pepper your argument with pejorative language to the point that you reveal yourself to be someone who's views are motivated by racist ideology rather than informed rationality, consequently no one listens.

BTW, it is without reluctance that I have suspended your access to the site for 60 days for repeated contravention of Rule 12. You have been warned and have been given short suspensions several times for the same offence yet still you persist - as I said, a special kind of stupid. £250k per annum indeed...

I don't know... his acid idea was interesting. You would make a good Darth Vader, Roops:

7303349e378c0296e0e18737f25d9372.jpeg

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

A lenient punishment. I remember when prisons were prisons and they handed out proper sentences. 

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, r-soles said:

There's no point going anywhere these days, everywhere is full of fucking foreigners.

Couldn't agree more. I mean, look at North Korea.

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

Did you notice the surname of that 5 year old illegal street trader selling lemonade?  

This is how it begins , today lemonade , next  counterfeit car spares , money laundering , global slave trading. When I was her age the previous weeks Kerrang swap for a Bazooka Joe was my idea of economics .  Lock up the little shit and be done with it. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
28 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm afraid it's still up my arse after she brutalised me in the cooler.

Do be careful having it removed. That could not only remove the rhoids but resect the bowel right into your nasal passages. 

20 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Say it how it is Dr Q..... these acid attacks are the result of a social experiment by the Labour Party allowing millions of brutal thieving snidey cunts into the country.   They are a bunch of fucking filthy Kosovo cunts and smelly brown swarthy types.  Hopefully they get over to Wales sometime and pop a can of splash into Mrs Roops face....might make her wake up to the real world of immigrant cunt out there.  Liberalist attitudes have allowed this type of fucking fertile cunts trick attacks to balloon out of control...... I can only suggest putting their heads under the wheel of a 40tonne truck and running them all over watching them pop like ugly brown spots.

Goodbye you stupid wanker, you won't be missed. Have fun drinking gurts piss

• Like 2

Guest Tata Steely Dan

If it wasn't for Acid we would never have had Hawkwind, so you have to consider both sides of the argument. Some of their early stuff is face-meltingly good.