CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Owls

Decimus

3 minutes ago, Dr. Quim said:

Beware of constipation.

I've been sat on the shitter for the past twenty minutes trying to pass water, Q. Try as I might, I just can't do it standing up, and so far nothing is happening whilst riding side-saddle either.

Guest Dr. Quim
8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've been sat on the shitter for the past twenty minutes trying to pass water, Q. Try as I might, I just can't do it standing up, and so far nothing is happening whilst riding side-saddle either.

Could be urinary retention. I'm honestly just reading the wikipedia page, the Union revoked my medical license in 1979.

WingsKhabBadgeWallet.jpg

Guest Alfie Noakes
52 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm off my face on amitriptyline and brandy,what do you think about that?

Skunk bongs, gabapentin and red wine. Amitriptylene to help sleep in a bit.

Guest Ollyboro
1 hour ago, Dr. Quim said:

Could be urinary retention. I'm honestly just reading the wikipedia page, the Union revoked my medical license in 1979.

WingsKhabBadgeWallet.jpg

'79 - the year of the oldest vintage wine in my fridge. It's a Blue Nun; purchased from Hintons on Marton Road. Don't look for it - it's not there anymore.

Guest Ollyboro
20 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Ah blue nun. Many a time did she accompany me into the land of nod. 

Yes, it is one of the better wines for disguising the taste of Rohypnol, isn't it?

Guest Piston
14 hours ago, Dr. Quim said:

Decimus is right. Owls are wankers. Any meat you can get off the cunts is so bitter that it's basically inedible and they aren't as smart as they pretend to be. One once crashed down right in front of me when I was out in the woods in the middle of the night. Two months of observation and research ruined because some cunt bird thought it saw a mouse, a black eye from the camping site owner and nine weeks scrubbing graffiti off the walls of an underpass. They do crunch nicely when you stamp on them with a hobnail boot though.

Dogging?

Guest 'eavensabove
13 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I mean to destroy you 'eavens you muthafuka of a cheeky scamp, owl hells guna break loose....

Have you done a bottle of Tawny? 

Guest 'eavensabove
12 hours ago, Decimus said:

Things will soon pass... Only worry if you start regurgitating pellets. 

Guest Dr. Quim
6 minutes ago, Piston said:

Dogging?

Of a sort. It included binoculars, a full body flesh coloured rubber gimp suit, and a jar of full fat mayonnaise. The rest I'll leave to your imagination.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Dr. Quim said:

Of a sort. It included binoculars, a full body flesh coloured rubber gimp suit, and a jar of full fat mayonnaise. The rest I'll leave to your imagination.

If your binocular vision was coupled with binaural hearing, then you were most certainly 'owling.