CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pigeon fanciers

Stubby Pecker

Hobby of predominantly northern cunts who take great delight in spending time on their roofs in a cage full of bird shit, probably naked with a semi. The navigational skills of birds is an amazing thing. Why not appreciate this by reading a book on wild birds and marvelling at some of the epics of migration or, heaven forbid, going into the countryside an observing this first hand. 

Some of these cunts have also been caught killing and poisoning sparrow hawks and peregrines that dare to think about killing their inbreed sky rats. 

• Like 1

Guest Manky
3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Original was better, and stranger 

I am not disputing that but the Will Ferrel rooftop scene in the second film is in my opinion one of the best ever comedy film clips.

There is one pigeon loft within a mile of where I live, hardly enough to condemn half the country to bird of prey killer status. It would be like me saying all southern beer is shit. Harsh but true.

I know dahn sarf it is all croquet and cucumber sandwiches on the lawn. You are shit scared of mud and pain.

27 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Hobby of predominantly northern cunts who take great delight in spending time on their roofs in a cage full of bird shit, probably naked with a semi. The navigational skills of birds is an amazing thing. Why not appreciate this by reading a book on wild birds and marvelling at some of the epics of migration or, heaven forbid, going into the countryside an observing this first hand. 

Some of these cunts have also been caught killing and poisoning sparrow hawks and peregrines that dare to think about killing their inbreed sky rats. 

Disgusting ugly creatures. How can anybody fancy a pigeon. Geese are a different matter all together, the majestic Emperor goose, the sleek Graylag, or the homing skills of  a Canadian. I can't praise geese enough.

10 minutes ago, Manky said:

I am not disputing that but the Will Ferrel rooftop scene in the second film is in my opinion one of the best ever comedy film clips.

There is one pigeon loft within a mile of where I live, hardly enough to condemn half the country to bird of prey killer status. It would be like me saying all southern beer is shit. Harsh but true.

I know dahn sarf it is all croquet and cucumber sandwiches on the lawn. You are shit scared of mud and pain.

As a mountain biker and married man, I resent the mud and pain bit. True about the beer though if you're taking waddworths- its undrinkable weasel piss

6 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Disgusting ugly creatures. How can anybody fancy a pigeon. Geese are a different matter all together, the majestic Emperor goose, the sleek Graylag, or the homing skills of  a Canadian. I can't praise geese enough.

You can't fuck them enough either. Goose fancier indeed 

Guest Lady Penelope
8 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Big duck fucker.

Guest Alfie Noakes
51 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Did you know pigeons die after they have sex?

At least the one I fucked did.

So do gerbils and hamsters, if you ask Punkape and frank.

Guest Manky
9 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

As a mountain biker and married man, I resent the mud and pain bit. True about the beer though if you're taking waddworths- its undrinkable weasel piss

Have you completed the annual 3 peaks race down south. You have to ride up the 3 highest mountains. Total climb.  125 feet.  Are you an Admiral in the Swiss Navy too?

Guest Lady Penelope
7 minutes ago, Manky said:

Have you completed the annual 3 peaks race down south. You have to ride up the 3 highest mountains. Total climb.  125 feet.  Are you an Admiral in the Swiss Navy too?

Fucking Hell Manky you never been to Glostershire? Try riding up that fuckin' hill from Cheltenham up to the Air Balloon.

Guest Manky
3 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Fucking Hell Manky you never been to Glostershire? Try riding up that fuckin' hill from Cheltenham up to the Air Balloon.

I have a bigger hill between the kitchen door and the garden shed. Is that near Gloucestershire?

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, Manky said:

I have a bigger hill between the kitchen door and the garden shed. Is that near Gloucestershire?

Some of them Cotswolds hills would cripple Mankies

Guest Manky
11 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Some of them Cotswolds hills would cripple Mankies

Cleeve Hill 1000ft. Punkape has bigger piles. Some of our hills are so steep I get blisters on my nose cycling up them.

Guest nobgobbler
10 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Well this yorkshire lass is looking after a baby wood pigeon because its parents, a pair of dementia ridden cunts, saw fit to build its nest on the ground leaving it vulnerable. I don't want to fall out with you stubby, but if you include me in this cunting I will train it to splatter its guano on your car windscreen every day for the rest of its life, (up to 20 years). Alfred Hitchcock was a cunt.

Guest Lady Penelope
34 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Well this yorkshire lass is looking after a baby wood pigeon because its parents, a pair of dementia ridden cunts, saw fit to build its nest on the ground leaving it vulnerable. I don't want to fall out with you stubby, but if you include me in this cunting I will train it to splatter its guano on your car windscreen every day for the rest of its life, (up to 20 years). Alfred Hitchcock was a cunt.

Coo

2 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Are you producing your own crop milk for little nob squab?

3 hours ago, Manky said:

Cleeve Hill 1000ft. Punkape has bigger piles. Some of our hills are so steep I get blisters on my nose cycling up them.

Mank, yes up north they have hills to, and undoubtedly you can ride your electric bike up them. I suggest using something called the internet you look at the topography of my home land. Try haresfield beacon, selsley hill, nymsfield and birdlip hill in the same day and you'll have earned your tripe and dripping

10 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I suggest using something called the internet you look at the topography of my home land. Try haresfield beacon, selsley hill, nymsfield and birdlip hill in the same day and you'll have earned your tripe and dripping

I've checked the Ordnance Survey, and those contours look like a piece of piss - I could ride down them all day.

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Are you producing your own crop milk for little nob squab?

No he's passed that stage. I'm feeding him grain. The ungrateful little cunt just stands there looking at me expecting me to gob it up for him. Typical fucking bloke.

Guest Cupid Stunt
15 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You stupid ignorant cunt, don't you know that pigeons have saved many human lives particularly during the two World Wars? Anyway, it's inbred not inbreed you fucking wanker.

3 minutes ago, Cupid Stunt said:

You stupid ignorant cunt, don't you know that pigeons have saved many human lives particularly during the two World Wars? Anyway, it's inbred not inbreed you fucking wanker.

Well done that man, have a 'like'. It is about time somebody corrected the overblown, illiterate cunt.  He thinks he owns the place. Keep up the good work.

My French grandfather used to breed kamikaze geese, he mixed gunpowder in their corn, and would then sell them to the Nazis in WW2.

Guest Cupid Stunt
16 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Another thing, show us some proof before you make up libellous bollocks like this.

Guest Manky
22 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Well done that man, have a 'like'. It is about time somebody corrected the overblown, illiterate cunt.  He thinks he owns the place. Keep up the good work.

My French grandfather used to breed kamikaze geese, he mixed gunpowder in their corn, and would then sell them to the Nazis in WW2.

Ah, kamikaze geese. Called the V3 by the Germans. Used to batter England into submission. Didn't your Grandfather share an office with Werner Von Braun and a few other Vichy collaborators. Also, didn't he invent concentration camps to cure ADHD?