CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pigeon fanciers

Stubby Pecker

1 hour ago, Cupid Stunt said:

You stupid ignorant cunt, don't you know that pigeons have saved many human lives particularly during the two World Wars? Anyway, it's inbred not inbreed you fucking wanker.

1 hour ago, Cupid Stunt said:

Another thing, show us some proof before you make up libellous bollocks like this.

You seem a little rattled by this nom, Stupid. Please calm the fuck down, weirdo. 

Guest Ollyboro
6 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Well this yorkshire lass is looking after a baby wood pigeon because its parents, a pair of dementia ridden cunts, saw fit to build its nest on the ground leaving it vulnerable. I don't want to fall out with you stubby, but if you include me in this cunting I will train it to splatter its guano on your car windscreen every day for the rest of its life, (up to 20 years). Alfred Hitchcock was a cunt.

Wood pigeons are the aggressive bar room drunks of the bird world. They're forever squabbling with each other. The other week I saw one minding his own business with his back to to another one, positioned a good ten metres away.  The cunt was staring daggers at the back of his head. He then hopped his way over and headbutted the cunt right in the back of his napper. I just wish one would do the same to Bill Oddie. (Or Bill Orifice, as my predictive text suggested).

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Ollyboro said:

Wood pigeons are the aggressive bar room drunks of the bird world. They're forever squabbling with each other. The other week I saw one minding his own business with his back to to another one, positioned a good ten metres away.  The cunt was staring daggers at the back of his head. He then hopped his way over and headbutted the cunt right in the back of his napper. I just wish one would do the same to Bill Oddie. (Or Bill Orifice, as my predictive text suggested).

I think you might be right. A while ago I saw one on the grass verge near a roundabout. It had a rabbit pinned to the ground and was trying to peck its eyes out. I rescued the rabbit and looked after it until it recovered, then released it a couple of days later. The cunt left us with a massive flea infestation. Must try not to get too involved, after all, Rolf Harris did Animal hospital and he's a cunt. 

Guest 'eavensabove

They are not only aggressive little rascals, but every last one of them is racist. You've only gotta listen to the cunts: deleted

Edited by 'eavensabove

17 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

They are not only aggressive little rascals, but every last one of them is racist. You've only gotta listen to the cunts:deleted

You've surpassed yourself with this display of sheer fucking idiocy. Very well done.

Edited by Rick_B

5 hours ago, Cupid Stunt said:

Another thing, show us some proof before you make up libellous bollocks like this.

https://raptorpersecutionscotland.wordpress.com/2016/04/10/pigeon-racing-men-convicted-of-poisoning-peregrines-sparrowhawks/

Stick that up yer arse you naive cunt. This and others are well know by those who with a basic interest in our wildlife and you can bet your arse most fanciers would happily see all aerial predators gone- just like the good old days of DDT and no legal protection. Plenty of people are being fingered and only a few prosecuted for these wildlife nonce crimes mostly gamekeeper types who object to their 4 million plus non native pheasants and partridge being killed by native raptors. I know of a goshawk nest destroyed in the wood next to my house where they rear pheasants but impossible to prove yet I know the cunt who did it.

Edited by Stubby Pecker
Fuck off you simple minded mong

7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

https://raptorpersecutionscotland.wordpress.com/2016/04/10/pigeon-racing-men-convicted-of-poisoning-peregrines-sparrowhawks/

Stick that up yer arse you naive cunt. This and others are well know by those who with a basic interest in our wildlife and you can bet your arse most fanciers would happily see all aerial predators gone- just like the good old days of DDT and no legal protection. Plenty of people are being fingered and only a few prosecuted for these wildlife nonce crimes mostly gamekeeper types who object to their 4 million plus non native pheasants and partridge being killed by native raptors. I know of a goshawk nest destroyed in the wood next to my house where they rear pheasants but impossible to prove yet I know the cunt who did it.

You might think differently if you reared game birds.

i liked the chap in KES who wrung the Kestrels neck and threw it in the dustbin.

lol.

6 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Well done that man, have a 'like'. It is about time somebody corrected the overblown, illiterate cunt.  He thinks he owns the place. Keep up the good work.

My French grandfather used to breed kamikaze geese, he mixed gunpowder in their corn, and would then sell them to the Nazis in WW2.

I could never hope to own the corner if it meant stepping on the toes of newbies like you and bill or prehistoric cuntstain frank so I'll just stick to the one track rhetoric of the disgraceful behaviour of the French in the war. Hang your head in shame indeed.

6 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You might think differently if you reared game birds.

i liked the chap in KES who wrung the Kestrels neck and threw it in the dustbin.

lol.

I've had to deal with many of these toffee nosed chinless wonders professionally. Their retard opinion is the drastic decline in once common farmland birds is due to lack of predator killing when it's really intensive agriculture and the subsides that have made these wooly shirted cunts rich. There is something wrong with a human who kills for sport. I've no problem of putting food on the table; I spent many a day with both my grandfathers ferreting and shooting wood pigeons, although I'll give the rook pie a miss.   

You however, I'd happily hunt down with dogs and see ripped to pieces before mounting your boiled skull on my wall.

Guest Ollyboro
3 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

They are not only aggressive little rascals, but every last one of them is racist. You've only gotta listen to the cunts: deleted

I don't know how you managed to get a comment about pigeons pulled for racism (I think I can guess), but congratulations. Crows are black cunts.

Guest 'eavensabove

Anything to do with the word "coo"?

As if... All that I did was mimic a pigeons natural call, and all hell broke loose. Thank fuck I never did a Blackbird.  

Guest Ollyboro
13 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

As if... All that I did was mimic a pigeons natural call, and all hell broke loose. Thank fuck I never did a Blackbird.  

My name's not Asif. I'm not a pa..... person of Asian heritage.

Guest 'eavensabove
10 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

My name's not Asif. I'm not a pa..... person of Asian heritage.

I never doubted that for one minute.. anyway, have you ever heard the mating call of a West Nigerian Lessor-Spotted Blackbird? I need a tape of one for my collection. 

Guest Lady Penelope
11 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Mank, yes up north they have hills to, and undoubtedly you can ride your electric bike up them. I suggest using something called the internet you look at the topography of my home land. Try haresfield beacon, selsley hill, nymsfield and birdlip hill in the same day and you'll have earned your tripe and dripping

I have road me Brompton up that fooking hill with the Air Balloon along the road.

Guest 'eavensabove

Pidgin English is a grammatically simplified means of communication that develops between two or more groups that don't have a language in common...  Cunts Cornish in other words. 

3 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Pidgin English is a grammatically simplified means of communication that develops between two or more groups that don't have a language in common...  Cunts Cornish in other words. 

Ev, I've had a number of requests via PM begging me to destroy you. I'm not sure how I feel about it.

Guest 'eavensabove
11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ev, I've had a number of requests via PM begging me to destroy you. I'm not sure how I feel about it.

It'll only be Frank and his little entourage, down to you, but just ignore them. Destroy, is a rather strong word Dec's.