CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bubba C

Guest Spanky
5 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Fat fucking cunts acting like Egon Ronay whilst ramming their disgusting fingers into every taster pot they can manage but refusing to purchase a single thing.

Overly cheery/miserable market traders hocking their E. coli and salmonella filled sausage rolls and sickly sweet fruit liqueurs at 150% increase on supermarket prices, even at 'festival discount' rates. 

Shitty local Folk bands thinking they're headling Glastonbury, the RNLI collecting and St John's ambulance cunts on yet another recruitment drive. 

The only thing worse than this shit ruining my Sunday would've been a garden centre trip. 

Fuck off. 

I work in a trendy fucking bullshit sort of place and there is a food market to service all the trendy bullshit offices every fucking month. Everything costs a minimum of £6 and is essentially the sort of food a dim-witted student might cook (haggis sandwiches, faux Thai curry, cheese burgers, blah blah blah) wrapped up in some fancy branded grease proof paper. It is this sort of cunt-fuckery that makes the workers of the world a little sadder every day. 

Edited by Spanky
I forgot to add, I would rather lick botulism off the underside of a bin than buy any of that filth. Jamie Oliver is a cunt.

22 minutes ago, Spanky said:

I work in a trendy fucking bullshit sort of place and there is a food market to service all the trendy bullshit offices every fucking month. Everything costs a minimum of £6 and is essentially the sort of food a dim-witted student might cook (haggis sandwiches, faux Thai curry, cheese burgers, blah blah blah) wrapped up in some fancy branded grease proof paper. It is this sort of cunt-fuckery that makes the workers of the world a little sadder every day. 

This. Bang on.

Fucking cunts who get a Level 1 Food Hygiene certificate, make some brownies in a crappy Wickes kitchen and then name their shitty operation with a snappy title like "Babz Brownies".

Utter, fucking cunts. 

24 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

This. Bang on.

Fucking cunts who get a Level 1 Food Hygiene certificate, make some brownies in a crappy Wickes kitchen and then name their shitty operation with a snappy title like "Babz Brownies".

Utter, fucking cunts. 

Fuck off. 

10 minutes ago, Frank said:

Fuck off. 

Frank, just saying "pile of shit" or "fuck off" may have once been funny (although it's hard to imagine when), but now it's just lazy, unimaginative and "frankly" very tiresome. Either up your game or fuck off, you twisted piece of shit.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

This. Bang on.

Utter, fucking cunts. 

Don't forget, they post photos of the brownies on Facebook, so at least 30 equally vacuous, sickening wretches can leave comments such as, "ooh yummy!"

52 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't forget, they post photos of the brownies on Facebook, so at least 30 equally vacuous, sickening wretches can leave comments such as, "ooh yummy!"

I think you can get locked up for posting pictures of Brownies on the internet. And Cub Scouts.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

I think you can get locked up for posting pictures of Brownies on the internet. And Cub Scouts.

Punkers aint been. And he eats them. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
11 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Fair point.

@Rick_B, ban both the trolls, and I'm sorry I told you to shove your guitars up your arse. 

Fuck off calling me a troll, I only attack punkape and other morons, not you. I have added more proper content than him and you don't own the site so fuck you!

On track, this is a shitfest of a nom. Bubba you are spent little grass, it wasn't worth your return, you are shit, nothing else, just shit.

46 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Fuck off calling me a troll, I only attack punkape and other morons, not you. I have added more proper content than him and you don't own the site so fuck you!

On track, this is a shitfest of a nom. Bubba you are spent little grass, it wasn't worth your return, you are shit, nothing else, just shit.

Sorry Lord alf, I'll ask admin to remove it and let you get back to your depraved sexual proclivities and ordering the help around your manor. 

I shall run every other nom by you first.

Idiot. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Cuntybaws said:

Does not compute.... Does not compute...

giphy.gif

Because he called me a troll, I responded. Anyway off on holiday for two weeks and deliberately away from the internet and all of this shit.

Have fun, won't send any ovfyou a post card. Fuck off!

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Bubba C said:

Sorry Lord alf, I'll ask admin to remove it and let you get back to your depraved sexual proclivities and ordering the help around your manor. 

I shall run every other nom by you first.

Idiot. 

Don't bother, I won't.

1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

My sentiments exactly. Enjoy your holiday, Alf.