CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bubba C

Fat fucking cunts acting like Egon Ronay whilst ramming their disgusting fingers into every taster pot they can manage but refusing to purchase a single thing.

Overly cheery/miserable market traders hocking their E. coli and salmonella filled sausage rolls and sickly sweet fruit liqueurs at 150% increase on supermarket prices, even at 'festival discount' rates. 

Shitty local Folk bands thinking they're headlining Glastonbury, the RNLI collecting and St John's ambulance cunts on yet another recruitment drive. 

The only thing worse than this shit ruining my Sunday would've been a garden centre trip. 

Fuck off. 

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove

I don't trust any of the muck. Fuck knows what shit goes into their unsterilized jars, or from what kitchen the shite was knocked-up in and by whom. Nahh, give me a doner kebab. They're kosher and trustworthy. 

Those fat cunts who attend such events and as you correctly point out, act like Egon Ronay, are the very same people who turn up to the restaurants featured in 'Ramsays Kitchen Nightmares' and start moaning about their dinner, only when they know the cameras are pointing at them, desperate to appear knowledgeable about food in front of Ramsay. Attention seeking pseudo middle class wankers who couldn't differentiate between Michelin starred cookery and An Iceland microwave meal if their life depended on it.

18 minutes ago, Neil said:

Fuck all wrong with a Vesta Risotto,haute cuisine in a box

You are exactly the sort of cretinous blob that flocks to these sorts of gatherings, and then goes for lunch in the nearest Wetherspoons whilst grumbling about paying £6 for such exotic cuisine as a scotch egg. 

3 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Fat fucking cunts acting like Egon Ronay whilst ramming their disgusting fingers into every taster pot they can manage but refusing to purchase a single thing.

Overly cheery/miserable market traders hocking their E. coli and salmonella filled sausage rolls and sickly sweet fruit liqueurs at 150% increase on supermarket prices, even at 'festival discount' rates. 

Shitty local Folk bands thinking they're headling Glastonbury, the RNLI collecting and St John's ambulance cunts on yet another recruitment drive. 

The only thing worse than this shit ruining my Sunday would've been a garden centre trip. 

Fuck off. 

Did you get any upper middle class ladies sporting a Thatcher hairstyle, spewing up because they were told that the apricot marmalade they sampled was made by a mixed race kid from a broken home? 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Those fat cunts who attend such events and as you correctly point out, act like Egon Ronay, are the very same people who turn up to the restaurants featured in 'Ramsays Kitchen Nightmares' and start moaning about their dinner, only when they know the cameras are pointing at them, desperate to appear knowledgeable about food in front of Ramsay. Attention seeking pseudo middle class wankers who couldn't differentiate between Michelin starred cookery and An Iceland microwave meal if their life depended on it.

Aren't you supposed to say 'Gordon Ramsay's a cunt"?

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Go Alfie, go Alfie, go Alfie 

Where? I am off to my local independent 300 year old hostelry for a chilling ale or three with the mrs. Day off tomorrow, semi retirement and self employment rules!

Guest Alfie Noakes
7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Pervert.

Perversion is a matter of personal perspective, for instance I find it perverted that you enjoy Nigerian's balls banging against your chin.

Gaylord.