CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

New Dr Who

Neil

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Degenerategambler said:

Well done the p.c.bollocks BBC. What a bunch of fucking cunts.

Time to stop paying the licence fee to these piss-taking wankers.

Licence!  What's that?

Guest Dr. Quim

I'm betting they're going to jump at the chance of making the doctor a black lesbian female, probably with Down's. Didn't they do that with the last companion? I remember hearing something but I don't really watch children's TV shows. You bunch of fucking weirdos. 

Guest Piston

How fucking low can they go?

Given the 'unique way' the BBC is funded, as low as they like: the cunts get paid regardless.

The mingies also wanted  'Jane Bond' but this is  never going to happen to James, the frachise would be fucked. Write a separate series fine but nobody can afford the consequences of screwing up a winning formula. The BBC can.

The BBC can produce shite, be terribly managed etc but get paid anyway, why should they give a fuck. Greg Dyke moved mountains to stymie  Freeview boxes that would allow subscription access to the BBC. For the freeloading BBC it's gravy all the way down. Trebles all round.

This, the brexshit fiasco, paedocracy UK etc (*) ...I would rather be...American.

Got to go find another bottle...fuck!!

(*) and this: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jul/16/manchesters-bike-share-scheme-isnt-working-because-people-dont-know-how-to-share

Manky is a cunt

Edited by Piston
New bottle, more depressing

Guest nobgobbler
4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Forgive me for going all monumental, but this is an absolute fucking disgrace. Fucking BBC "ooooh, we need more queers, blacks, chinks, trannies, women and various other assorted freaks on the telly as they are under-represented."

If they want more roles for women and the perverted, then make original roles for them instead of changing established white male ones. Fuck me, within a few years it'll be illegal to be a white bloke and we'll all be forced to have our cocks chopped off and be dipped in tar on a weekly basis to keep up a regular and liberally fashionable PC black shine.

Fuck off Benjamin Zephaniah.

Form an orderly queue boys.

bloody_axe_by_skeygeta.jpg

If you buy into the premise that The Doctor is thousands of years old and has changed appearance and in many ways personality twelve times already why not a female Doctor? It could bring an interesting twist to the role, in any case they have been hinting at it for some time so it's hardly a surprise. As far as we know the last companion Bill, who as it happens was gay and black, presumably just to piss off certain CC punters, is gone but with Doctor Who nothing is certain.

We still haven't had a ginger Doctor yet though.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

If you buy into the premise that The Doctor is thousands of years old and has changed appearance and in many ways personality twelve times already why not a female Doctor? It could bring an interesting twist to the role, in any case they have been hinting at it for some time so it's hardly a surprise. As far as we know the last companion Bill, who as it happens was gay and black, presumably just to piss off certain CC punters, is gone but with Doctor Who nothing is certain.

series-5-3.jpgtumblr_m2co81CIJx1qacqyoo1_1280.jpg?.jpg

Guest Dr. Quim
3 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Ugh. You make me sick.

1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

Form an orderly queue boys.

bloody_axe_by_skeygeta.jpg

What an horrible, cheap, £5.99 hatchet, no doubt purchased at the range. Next time you go on a kill crazy rampage, pop round and I'll lend you a lovely Stihl equivalent with a contoured, balanced carbon composite handle. That ill fitting lump of beechwood is likely to result in the head flying off on the back swing. It's this kind of shoddy Chinese made crap that gives psychopaths a bad name.

40 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

If you buy into the premise that The Doctor is thousands of years old and has changed appearance and in many ways personality twelve times already why not a female Doctor? 

Rick, mate, sorry to be the bearer of bad news and all, but it's not real. It's not fucking real.

• Like 1