CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

New Dr Who

Neil

Forgive me for going all monumental, but this is an absolute fucking disgrace. Fucking BBC "ooooh, we need more queers, blacks, chinks, trannies, women and various other assorted freaks on the telly as they are under-represented."

If they want more roles for women and the perverted, then make original roles for them instead of changing established white male ones. Fuck me, within a few years it'll be illegal to be a white bloke and we'll all be forced to have our cocks chopped off and be dipped in tar on a weekly basis to keep up a regular and liberally fashionable PC black shine.

Fuck off Benjamin Zephaniah.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Forgive me for going all monumental, but this is an absolute fucking disgrace. Fucking BBC "ooooh, we need more queers, blacks, chinks, trannies, women and various other assorted freaks on the telly as they are under-represented."

If they want more roles for women and the perverted, then make original roles for them instead of changing established white male ones. Fuck me, within a few years it'll be illegal to be a white bloke and we'll all be forced to have our cocks chopped off and be dipped in tar on a weekly basis to keep up a regular and liberally fashionable PC black shine.

Fuck off Benjamin Zephaniah.

Coming soon to a cinema near you, Winston Churchill. Starring Snoop Dogg.

• Like 1

Guest Mingeeta
1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Doctor Who gives a shit about this repeat bollocks?

Have you read 'food festivals' yet? It pisses on 'yacht' but makes 'sideways glocks' look like a masterpiece. 

I don't really, but Jodie Whittaker doing it so I'll watch hoping she gets a wet shirt. Fucking fit if nothing else.

Guest Manky

A fucking woman. A fucking split-arsed, lumpy jumpered bitch. Everybody knows that Time Lords are men. I bet she turns out to be a Dyke. Lace curtains on the TARDIS and Daleks painted in pastel shades. All so the BBC can tick another box in the New World Order diversity agenda and rip the heart out of another English institution.  Mega cunts.

Political correctness gone fucking mad

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Doctor Who gives a shit about this repeat bollocks?

Have you read 'food festivals' yet? It pisses on 'yacht' but makes 'sideways glocks' look like a masterpiece. 

They are not your best work.

Guest Manky
1 minute ago, Neil said:

That's what happens when you spend the day in Wetherspoons yer fucking pisshead

Not had a drink for a while. I turned my tablet on and forgot to refresh before posting. Stupid cunt that I am.

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Bubba C said:

I can't take credit for the literary car-crashes named above, they belong to everyone's favourite oral scat-merchant. 

Sorry my mistake.

15 minutes ago, Manky said:

All so the BBC can tick another box 

I'm assuming that when the time comes for them to tick the "stupid, senile, old, repetitive, northern fucking monkey" box, you'll be ready to take up the challenge by shoving a sonic screw driver up your arse.

You stupid fucking cunt.

I'm genuinely perplexed by the amount of people that even fucking care. I couldn't give any less of a fuck if the new Doctor was French, or vegan. Both would probably test me a little. But if you're watching this tripe and have an age that has hit double figures, you need to fucking sort yourself out.

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove
29 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

I don't really, but Jodie Whittaker doing it so I'll watch hoping she gets a wet shirt. Fucking fit if nothing else.

I wouldn't bank on it. She's bigger on the inside.

c743c0a17cae49e7fec03aef074f660d3cd3f714