CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The School Summer Holidays

Decimus

Unless you're a nonce of the highest order, or a teacher (neither of which are mutually exclusive) the summer holidays are an absolute fucking cuntfest.

The pavements of a thousand inner city streets are congested with sweaty, tattooed single mothers pushing stolen prams four abreast, steamrolling along with the perpetual motion and mass of a small planetoid.

Upon entering any shop you will be immediately assailed with the stench of infant shit and the sight of pendulous, mastitis riddled tits. If you manage to keep your lunch in your stomach after being exposed to this, you then run the risk of having your eardrums burst by "Sharon" screaming at (insert chav child name, i.e. Callum), to "PUT THAT FUCKING DOWN, YOU'VE ALREADY FUCKING HAD TWELVE CANS OF COKE".

Should you make the intelligent decision to leave the country to get away from it all, you're immediately charged thrice the normal going rate on a holiday to some foreign shithole. Once there you'll spend a fortnight on the shitter whilst a greasy waiter attempts to pork your wife, beside a pool filled with piss and fat, gesticulating northerners.

The only thing worse than the summer holidays is Ding. Fuck off.

• Like 1

Guest Dr. Quim
5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Unless you're a nonce of the highest order, or a teacher (neither of which are mutually exclusively) the summer holidays are an absolute fucking cuntfest.

The pavements of a thousand inner city streets are congested with sweaty, tattooed single mothers pushing stolen prams four abreast, steamrolling along with the perpetual motion and mass of a small planetoid.

Upon entering any shop you will be immediately assailed with the stench of infant shit and the sight of pendulous, mastitis riddled tits. If you manage to keep your lunch in your stomach after being exposed to this, you then run the risk of having your eardrums burst by "Sharon" screaming at (insert chav child name, i.e. Callum), to "PUT THAT FUCKING DOWN, YOU'VE ALREADY FUCKING HAD TWELVE CANS OF COKE".

Should you make the intelligent decision to leave the country to get away from it all, you're immediately charged thrice the normal going rate on a holiday to some foreign shithole. Once there you'll spend a fortnight on the shitter whilst a greasy waiter attempts to pork your wife, beside a pool filled with piss and fat, gesticulating northerners.

Kids should be in school year round unless they're desperately ill and in need of hospital treatment or scrubbing chimneys. Horrible, sticky, loud little germ factories that know for a fact that its illegal for you to clout them and knowingly use it to their advantage at every opportunity. I hate the jobless little joyous fuckwits with a passion.

I love 'em,at least the city roads are quieter.Half the fat cunts cant drive their big fuck off 4x4's anyway so its 6 weeks of bliss for me.You really should move from Yarmouth if they bother you that much.

The puppet man's a cunt

9 minutes ago, Neil said:

I love 'em,at least the city roads are quieter.Half the fat cunts cant drive their big fuck off 4x4's anyway so its 6 weeks of bliss for me.

I don't see this as a trade off. Unlike you, I'm not constantly prowling the roads of Norfolk looking for middle-aged, fat slappers to murder in the back of of a Bedford Rascal mini-van.

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
23 minutes ago, Neil said:

The gauntlets down Frank, not only is that white bucket better than your creme bin but the guys an infinitely better dancer than you ever were. Must do better, idiot.

41 minutes ago, Dr. Quim said:

Kids should be in school year round unless they're desperately ill and in need of hospital treatment or scrubbing chimneys. Horrible, sticky, loud little germ factories that know for a fact that its illegal for you to clout them and knowingly use it to their advantage at every opportunity. I hate the jobless little joyous fuckwits with a passion.

Do you want to suck my dick, Quim?

41 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Unless you're a nonce of the highest order, or a teacher (neither of which are mutually exclusively) the summer holidays are an absolute fucking cuntfest.

Superb nom'. It seems that today's society exists solely for the entertainment and indulgence of the little cunts. 90% are spoilt to the point where, if they don't get 3 grand spent on them at Christmas it's tantamount to abuse, if someone buys them a book they will sneer at it. The fat tattooed chavs you mention, breed at a phenomenal rate in order to accrue as many as possible, which not only gives them barrow loads of government cash, but also prevents the job centres from making the vile slags work. The little bastards are usually bereft of discipline or respect for others, any member of the public who attempts to scold or complain about them will likely be labelled a nonce and will end up with the cider fuelled step-fathers and half a dozen tracksuited diamond geezers turning up on their doorstep and kicking fuck out of them, teachers cannot discipline them at school without accusations of abusive behaviour leading to dismissal and probably a kicking from the above. And especially during the holidays, the cunts run riot and do as they please, with their parents oblivious to their activities. All chavs and their cunt offspring should be rounded up, slaughtered and turned into dog food which can be donated to animal charities.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Superb nom'. 

Fucking excellent (dare I say unprecedented?) use of a contractive apostrophe there, Eric.

Having said that, though please note in future to spell out "nomination" in full as only 3-year olds, cretins, and internet cats say "nom".

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fucking excellent (dare I say unprecedented?) use of a contractive apostrophe there, Eric.

Having said that, though please note in future to spell out "nomination" in full as only 3-year olds, cretins, and internet cats say "nom".

Praise appreciated and chastisement noted for future reference.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

You're forgetting the Cessidas and the rest of he middle class mummies, clogging up the pavements 3 abreast, clogging up the cafés and restaurants with their huge 'fuck off' buggies, chatting about how much their hubbies are pulling in,  whilst their "Oscars" and "Petunias" steam around the place knocking tables and chairs over and bumping into waiters and being a fucking nuisance, but mummy isn't yelling at them to stop because they have ADHD or some other affliction. I know, because one little rat knocked my latte into my lap last year and the shit mother didn't apologise because it was "just an accident". Ramming the pepper pot up her hooter wouldn't have been.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I was also considering applying for a job with Thomas Cook.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Norwich sounds like a beautiful place decs, very Gloucester like. Can we line it up for the Cunts Corner Xmas piss up?

Guest Snatch
4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

All chavs and their cunt offspring should be rounded up, slaughtered and turned into dog food which can be donated to animal charities.

Cruelty to animals is unnecessary Eric. 

Using them as fuel in power stations makes them give something back to the community.

2 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Cruelty to animals is unnecessary Eric. 

Using them as fuel in power stations makes them give something back to the community.

I saw the dog food idea as a way of the shelters coping with the sudden influx of homeless Staffordshire Bull Terriers which would be a natural consequence of culling chavs. The chavs, would of course be minced so the dogs wouldn't be distressed by recognising the tattoos of their former owners.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I saw the dog food idea as a way of the shelters coping with the sudden influx of homeless Staffordshire Bull Terriers which would be a natural consequence of culling chavs. The chavs, would of course be minced so the dogs wouldn't be distressed by recognising the tattoos of their former owners.

I think that this is a trap Eric .. he and Ratty have got you cornered.