CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Beer Festivals

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Gong Farmer

Those real ale cunts are the worst defendants drinking cloudy grog with twigs floating around in it that get's caught up their beards and some slimy sediment shit stuck to the bottom of the 'flagon'. 

Guest Bill Stickers

Fuck off. A good country beer festival is a delight.

Yes you get the odd tedious bore who wants to talk in depth about the distinguishing characteristics of a session IPA, or a pretentious cunt who only wants the darkest stout with bits of twigs in it.

I just go for an 8 hour sesh with some mates in the sun. 

Guest Lady Penelope
53 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Those real ale cunts are the worst defendants drinking cloudy grog with twigs floating around in it that get's caught up their beards and some slimy sediment shit stuck to the bottom of the 'flagon'. 

On saturday I watched a daft cunt in Newton Abbot staggering along with three flaggons of Punker's Wet Fart Ale and then trip over smashing all three flaggons.

15 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

I wish we had them here. My cousin lived in Cambridge and the cunt used to text me photos of him and his mates sitting on Jesus Green in the sun, drinking pints of Buntingford. Sink piss in a park here and you will end up burnt to a crisp, arrested, beat up or all three. 

Paul Hogans old Fosters adverts were hilarious. And his 80s Aussie comedy show. Never hear anything of him now.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Fuck off. A good country beer festival is a delight.

Yes you get the odd tedious bore who wants to talk in depth about the distinguishing characteristics of a session IPA, or a pretentious cunt who only wants the darkest stout with bits of twigs in it.

I just go for an 8 hour sesh with some mates in the sun. 

With my ID card in back pocket.

Guest nobgobbler
4 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Fat slobbering pissed-up cunts saying ooh I like this new Ram's Widge brew ..its all nutty with red flecks. Wankers!

A bit like when it comes out the other end.

Guest 'eavensabove
14 minutes ago, Eddie said:

why did someone stick a wig on that french bulldog?

It's no small wonder that the all-blacks always win at Rugby... The place is full of the fuckers. 

Guest Manky

I'm on Bills side. Beer festivals are great. The knobs that think quality trumps quantity need fucking shooting.

What is beer for if not getting fucking  slaughtered  with before getting cas-evacced

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
3 hours ago, southerncunt said:

I wish we had them here. My cousin lived in Cambridge and the cunt used to text me photos of him and his mates sitting on Jesus Green in the sun, drinking pints of Buntingford. Sink piss in a park here and you will end up burnt to a crisp, arrested, beat up or all three. 

Who gives a XXXX. i bet you get pissed on Fosters Radler

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Manky said:

I'm on Bills side. Beer festivals are great. The knobs that think quality trumps quantity need fucking shooting.

What is beer for if not getting fucking  slaughtered  with before getting cas-evacced

In fairness to him, I also agree. To fuck with going to those poxy foreign festivals and drinking steins of toxic chemical shite. I've quite enough of that muck with me wife's Earl Grey. You cannot beat a decent Ale, when its good, which is seldom the case as to why I'm on meths. 

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Who gives a XXXX. i bet you get pissed on Fosters Radler

XXXX  I see that film too before it was banned. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Fat slobbering pissed-up cunts saying ooh I like this new Ram's Widge brew ..its all nutty with red flecks. Wankers!

You could always have a go at a cleaning and janitorial convention. Just take your crystal champagne flute to the bleach vendors. 

Leave the beer feats alone, they're a lovely way to spend a day out on the piss. 

7 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

Britain has among the best beers in the world, chief of which is ale. It's unique. For me, travelling to other countries, Holland included, always proves a great antidote to slagging off home beer.