CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Breast Feeding Cunt On a Train

Decimus

"Outraged" mother Bryony Esther took to social media to vent her frustrations at fellow passengers on a train who would not give up their seats so she could sit down and breast feed her child.

“Having to stand on a train whilst breastfeeding my baby thanks to the lovely bunch of charmers giving more priority to their suitcases and rolling joints!! 

Breast feeding in public is fucking disgusting, and akin to whipping your cock out to a group of strangers. To do it on a packed train and expect to turf out fee paying customers from their seats whilst exposing yourself deserves a good fucking hiding.

The ever militant slags who demand the right to flash their veiny, sagging tits in public should be arrested for gross indecency. It's a shame that this particular slut didn't run into a randy Japanese tourist who took her exhibitionism as an invite to take part in some good old fashioned Tokyo molestation. Perhaps then the cunt would limit her disgusting antics to the privacy of her own home.

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler

Speaking as a woman, and a mother, I agree it is something that should be done in private. Having said that, get your cock out for the girls.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

"Outraged" mother Bryony Esther took to social media to vent her frustrations at fellow passengers on a train who would not give up their seats so she could sit down and breast feed her child.

“Having to stand on a train whilst breastfeeding my baby thanks to the lovely bunch of charmers giving more priority to their suitcases and rolling joints!! 

Breast feeding in public is fucking disgusting, and akin to whipping your cock out to a group of strangers. To do it on a packed train and expect to turf out fee paying customers from their seats whilst exposing yourself deserves a good fucking hiding.

The ever militant slags who demand the right to flash their veiny, sagging tits in public should be arrested for gross indecency. It's a shame that this particular slut didn't run into a randy Japanese tourist who took her exhibitionism as an invite to take part in some good old fashioned Tokyo molestation. Perhaps then the cunt would limit her disgusting antics to the privacy of her own home.

The vast majority of breastfeeding mothers do so very discretely not only out of concerns for their own modesty but also through awareness of a minority of old before their time snowflakes given to harrumphing their outdated opinions. Be that as it may, I have in the past, given both barrels to twats with an inflated sense of entitlement who take up seating space with luggage or rest their legs on adjoining or opposite seats. Ms Esther had a point, not only was she dissuaded from sitting next to a couple of idiots thinking it was acceptable to fill the air of pungent weed whilst openly rolling their joints she also had to endure another selfish idiot sitting in a reserved seat not securing his bike which repeatedly bumped into her whilst breastfeeding her child.

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Ms Esther had a point, not only was she dissuaded from sitting next to a couple of idiots thinking it was acceptable to fill the air of pungent weed whilst openly rolling their joints she also had to endure another selfish idiot sitting in a reserved seat not securing his bike which repeatedly bumped into her whilst breastfeeding her child.

Ms Esther should have moved to another carriage instead of hanging around taking photo's and continually hitting that poor mans bike, silly cow.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Ms Esther should have moved to another carriage instead of hanging around taking photo's and continually hitting that poor mans bike, silly cow.

Why would anyone other than a deranged pervert, get their tit out on a packed commuter train that was standing room only? As you say, she should have moved to a quieter section, or gone into the toilet. Her display and subsequent outrage is obviously the result of rampant feminist indoctrination, it was hardly the ideal time or place to feed a child and she's clearly got an agenda. No doubt she's a "free bleeder" too, the dirty cunt.

• Like 1

Guest Gong Farmer

No problem with mother's breast feeding in public if it's done discreetly as I really I don't  want to be confronted with a pair of soggy stretched marked tits while I'm having lunch in a cafe. It's not their God given right to expose their private parts in public but I'm willing to take the charitable view that if it shuts the wailing sprog for ten minuets while it's got it mouth full of soggy stretched marked tit then knock yourselves out you point scoring exhibitionist trollops.

24 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Why would anyone other than a deranged pervert, get their tit out on a packed commuter train that was standing room only? As you say, she should have moved to a quieter section, or gone into the toilet. Her display and subsequent outrage is obviously the result of rampant feminist indoctrination, it was hardly the ideal time or place to feed a child and she's clearly got an agenda. No doubt she's a "free bleeder" too, the dirty cunt.

More to the point, why is she making a child suck her tits in the first place? I think she's a nonce.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
26 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I certainly can't get on board with free bleeding. By the same logic why not walk around with snot dribbling out your nose and stop wiping your arse too.

Guest Gong Farmer
3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

The vast majority of breastfeeding mothers do so very discretely not only out of concerns for their own modesty but also through awareness of a minority of old before their time snowflakes given to harrumphing their outdated opinions. Be that as it may, I have in the past, given both barrels to twats with an inflated sense of entitlement who take up seating space with luggage or rest their legs on adjoining or opposite seats. Ms Esther had a point, not only was she dissuaded from sitting next to a couple of idiots thinking it was acceptable to fill the air of pungent weed whilst openly rolling their joints she also had to endure another selfish idiot sitting in a reserved seat not securing his bike which repeatedly bumped into her whilst breastfeeding her child.

Spliffing up on public transport? FFS! I'm really surprised that that's allowed to take place. Smoke weed by all means but not on public transport, that's a big fucking no no here that carries a massive penalty. 

Guest 'eavensabove

Why would any cunt wanna go on a train anyway, unless to see some tit, such as Ape, going "woo woo woo, puff puff puff" out of the window whilst his surrogate tries to feed him. 

Guest 'eavensabove
25 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Spliffing up on public transport? FFS! I'm really surprised that that's allowed to take place. Smoke weed by all means but not on public transport, that's a big fucking no no here that carries a massive penalty. 

Funny you should mention that... I was on a train once and some cunt had a shit in the aisle. It was fucking awful. Anyway, I lit up a joint and he said: Oi, this is a non smoking carriage. 

However, the only reason that you can get away with smoking weed on a train, is coz 9/10 drivers are doing the same. 

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I can't even justify anybody shoving a baby onto a packed train at what must have been a very busy time surrounded by riff raff cunts. The decision to do such a thing is questionable. Is she one of those thick chavvy sorts? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, Decimus said:

Decs, if she had just been a bird with her tits out on the train, would you have reacted the same way?  I for one, do not understand why it's so disgusting for women to breastfeed in public...everybody has seen tits in varying degrees of aesthetically pleasing, but all exist for the same reasons. I would have named the screaming sprig as the cunt for having no common sense about when to demand a meal. The little twat could have at least drained poor mum before she set out for the train. 

3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Decs, if she had just been a bird with her tits out on the train, would you have reacted the same way?  I for one, do not understand why it's so disgusting for women to breastfeed in public...everybody has seen tits in varying degrees of aesthetically pleasing, but all exist for the same reasons. I would have named the screaming sprig as the cunt for having no common sense about when to demand a meal. The little twat could have at least drained poor mum before she set out for the train. 

I'm sort of with you there Wiz, but post-natal tits are much less aesthetically pleasing, on account of what many modern academics and scientists refer to as "The Bassett Hound Effect".

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, nocti said:

I'm sort of with you there Wiz, but post-natal tits are much less aesthetically pleasing, on account of what many modern academics and scientists refer to as "The Bassett Hound Effect".

A proper surgeon and a pair of DD implants can sort that. 

11 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Decs, if she had just been a bird with her tits out on the train, would you have reacted the same way? 

Certainly not, Wiz. I would have got off at her stop, then tippy toed behind her until an opportune moment arose. Twenty minutes later, I'd be jauntily whistling down the street with a bloody cock and a brand new skin overcoat.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Certainly not, Wiz. I would have got off at her stop, then tippy toed behind her until an opportune moment arose. Twenty minutes later, I'd be jauntily whistling down the street with a bloody cock and a brand new skin overcoat.

If I were a single bloke, I would have tried charming her..."you're a lovely fit mother, you could stand to have another!"  That one never fails. 

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Punk, I need some backup with this one. Where the fuck are you?

You heartless cunt decs! I'm sure if mother decs hadn't let you suckle on her milkers, or put you to the mummy pig to fight for a teet when she was busy picking sugar beat, you wouldn't be half the cunt you where today. Don't bother asking punkers his opinion on the white stuff, he prefers something thicker, gloopier and "mam-made" the dirty poof!