CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Breast Feeding Cunt On a Train

Decimus

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Gets out of the bath for a piss? Who the fuck does that? Pissing in the bath is a treat for me. 

Ahhh, so it WAS you flashing your tits on the 2:45 to Gypsy Hill. 

41 minutes ago, ratcum said:

That tumour on the side of the baby's head looks fuckin gross. Why is there a gallows in the background? This is a trap isn't it?

Blessed be Ratcum (and his prophet Jellytot).

13346076._UY448_SS448_.jpg

51 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And judging by size and length of hair, it's also about 2 years old. The poor little cunt is likely going to be the laughing stock of it's peers when it's 'right on' mother turns up at it's school and flops her saggy baps through the gate every lunchtime.

I fear your good grammar work with Baws may have been undone with this post, eric, just saying. 

5 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I fear your good grammar work with Baws may have been undone with this post, eric, just saying. 

Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhh! My eyes are bleeding. THREE apostrophised possessive "its".

Speaking of stupid cunts, whatever happened to that total fucking retard who tried to register the other day using his actual email address? I was looking forward to sharing with the Corner the candid shots of his wife that he posted on Instagram last year.

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

This mind-numbingly thick cuntblister seemed to have no trouble taking selfies while her offspring dangled precariously from her leaky spigot, sucking desperately to avoid falling off and ending up on the train floor like some odious Jeremy Corbyn impersonator.

yr9CVDe.png

Fucking hell I thought it was supposed to be a baby. It looks to be about 2 years old. I hope its got a full set of teeth

10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhh! My eyes are bleeding. THREE apostrophised possessive "its".

Speaking of stupid cunts, whatever happened to that total fucking retard who tried to register the other day using his actual email address? I was looking forward to sharing with the Corner the candid shots of his wife that he posted on Instagram last year.

At least Gobbie's tried to redress the balance, somewhat unsuccessfully perhaps. 

No idea, maybe admin decided that he was too thick to be allowed on here? Have you seen his kids? Fucking hell. 

13 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Predictive text putting apostrophes in 'its'. Please pass that on to lower case bubba.

Guest Bill Stickers

And here's a picture of the verminous tattooed slag for those too lazy to click the link...

CCYKfs5.png

Neil, as the resident pervert, what do you make of her fun bags? 

25 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Fucking hell I thought it was supposed to be a baby. It looks to be about 2 years old. I hope its got a full set of teeth

Judging by her feeding methods that little chav is gonna be honking that lot up in no time,who the fuck can eat upside down?.All this confirms is that some people shouldn't be allowed to have kids and all cyclists are cunts

39 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Neil, as the resident pervert, what do you make of her fun bags? 

Is it just me or is it wrong for her to be friggin' herself whilst feeding her baby?.........oh,It IS just me

6 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Why would any cunt wanna go on a train anyway, unless to see some tit, such as Ape, going "woo woo woo, puff puff puff" out of the window whilst his surrogate tries to feed him. 

Comedic gold. Only problem is it's the kind of comedy that makes people laugh at you, rather than with you.

Fuck off.

Guest Dr. Quim

Dead end I'm afraid. peteroute66@yahoo.com is an obscure reference to a petrol station museum in Arizona. 

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/LocationPhotoDirectLink-g31407-d2336701-i54484773-Pete_s_Rt_66_Gas_Station_Museum-Williams_Arizona.html

Guest Dr. Quim
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

And here's a picture of the verminous tattooed slag for those too lazy to click the link...

CCYKfs5.png

Honestly I'm more worried about the seven foot mountain man hiding behind the climbing frame in the background waiting for the perfect moment to strike. The "Let it be" tattoo above her tit tells you everything you need to know: poser little snowflake on the lookout for reasons to be offended.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

CCYKfs5.png

Reported for child abuse. Just let it be, Baws. Let it be. 

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Dr. Quim said:

Honestly I'm more worried about the seven foot mountain man hiding behind the climbing frame in the background waiting for the perfect moment to strike. The "Let it be" tattoo above her tit tells you everything you need to know: poser little snowflake on the lookout for reasons to be offended.

That's Punkers. 

11 minutes ago, Dr. Quim said:

Honestly I'm more worried about the seven foot mountain man hiding behind the climbing frame in the background waiting for the perfect moment to strike. 

I'm more concerned that MikefuckingD has been stuck hanging on a children's climbing frame since 16th May 2016. We all hoped his lack of posts indicated that he was dead.          

CCYKfs5.png

Perhaps next time she gets on a train she should get her cunt out and start dildoing herself with a cucumber. At least then she might get the social media 'fame' she so desperately craves.  And she should get that bastard baby out of the way so we can get a proper look at her tits.  

6 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

Perhaps next time she gets on a train she should get her cunt out and start dildoing herself with a cucumber. At least then she might get the social media 'fame' she so desperately craves.  And she should get that bastard baby out of the way so we can get a proper look at her tits.  

Baby? The one being breast fed on the train's old enough to ride one of the bikes in the background. The attention seeking hippie should be prosecuted for public noncery. A worrying trend, what with uncle Jimmy having such close relations with British Rail.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm more concerned that MikefuckingD has been stuck hanging on a children's climbing frame since 16th May 2016. We all hoped his lack of posts indicated that he was dead.          

CCYKfs5.png

If her specs are anything to go by, then the cunt who took the photo is a Daschund rescue dog.  

Guest 'eavensabove
4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

CCYKfs5.png

Her tattooist is a cunt. I'd swear she told him to write: Left Tit Babe. 

Guest Gronda Gronda
12 hours ago, Decimus said:

Why would anyone other than a deranged pervert, get their tit out on a packed commuter train that was standing room only? As you say, she should have moved to a quieter section, or gone into the toilet. Her display and subsequent outrage is obviously the result of rampant feminist indoctrination, it was hardly the ideal time or place to feed a child and she's clearly got an agenda. No doubt she's a "free bleeder" too, the dirty cunt.

The problem in this case is a lack of foresight.

Breastfeeding in public shouldn't bother anyone provided it's done discretely, but choosing to do it on a busy train carriage isn't exactly ideal.

She should have fed her child before boarding a train and saved herself some frustration, and potentially Dr. Quim an oozing erection.