CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Breast Feeding Cunt On a Train

Decimus

Guest Lady Penelope
5 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

The problem in this case is a lack of foresight.

I bet that Bruce Forsight's chin would have wobbled and he would have said "Didn't she do well!", if he'd been there at the time.

Guest 'eavensabove
7 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

The problem in this case is a lack of foresight.

Breastfeeding in public shouldn't bother anyone provided it's done discretely, but choosing to do it on a busy train carriage isn't exactly ideal.

She should have fed her child before boarding a train and saved herself some frustration, and potentially Dr. Quim an oozing erection.

You've obviously not tried a British Rail bacon bap. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Sorry @Ape, I know it'll bugger up your stats but this one reluctantly forced a "like" out of me.

I would have been extremely disappointed had you not. It's one of my finest works ever, and all for you. 

15 hours ago, ratcum said:

This display raises a number of questions.

1. Why didn't the woman pre-book a seat?

2. Why should having children (not a disease remember) somehow qualify her for someone else's seat?

3. Is she utterly insensitive to the feelings of others?

4. Why was she travelling anyway? It's not like anyone wants to have her visit and make their furniture all soggy and whiffy

1. You can not reserve seats on c2c trains

2.. It doesn't, however c2c have "priority" seats available for disabled, infirm, pregnant and nursing mothers. There are signs on-board asking passengers to offer up designated seats should the occasion arise.

3. No, but clearly other people are...

4. We don't know, but the question is irrelevant, unless you hold the primitive view that nursing mothers should stay at home unless accompanied by a appropriate adult.

--o0o--

I must say, I'm surprised at some of the ignorant statements by a few punters who I would thought would be more knowledgeable about child development and child nursing matters...

Having read the discourse with some punters squawking like low rent Bufton-Tuftons I accept its a given that people will swagger about trying to outdo each other with politically incorrect insouciance but I wager that in the RW same individuals would vacate the priority seats at the drop of a hat.

Guest Dr. Quim
15 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I would have been extremely disappointed had you not. It's one of my finest works ever, and all for you. 

52 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

1. You can not reserve seats on c2c trains

2.. It doesn't, however c2c have "priority" seats available for disabled, infirm, pregnant and nursing mothers. There are signs on-board asking passengers to offer up designated seats should the occasion arise.

3. No, but clearly other people are...

4. We don't know, but the question is irrelevant, unless you hold the primitive view that nursing mothers should stay at home unless accompanied by a appropriate adult.

--o0o--

I must say, I'm surprised at some of the ignorant statements by a few punters who I would thought would be more knowledgeable about child development and child nursing matters...

Having read the discourse with some punters squawking like low rent Bufton-Tuftons I accept its a given that people will swagger about trying to outdo each other with politically incorrect insouciance but I wager that in the RW same individuals would vacate the priority seats at the drop of a hat.

weirdo

Guest Gronda Gronda
4 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

I bet that Bruce Forsight's chin would have wobbled and he would have said "Didn't she do well!", if he'd been there at the time.

Lol nice one.

If Brucey was there, he would've told her that it's nice to see them, to see them nice, but you get nothing for a pair.

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Sorry @Ape, I know it'll bugger up your stats but this one reluctantly forced a "like" out of me.

It's fine - I actually "liked" one of his posts recently too, which felt very wrong if I'm honest. However, the prolific level of predominantly utter shit he's currently posting should keep his cunt index down at around 1.26. The odd "like" here and there is just noise in the data.

Guest 'eavensabove

Tick-tock tick-tock     tick tick         tick-tick              tock        tock                             tock

Guest Snatch
3 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Tick-tock tick-tock     tick tick         tick-tick              tock        tock                             tock

Is this the clock counting down to your next meltdown?