CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chlamydia Wankerman

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

Is this cunt breed daughter of a whore worth £450k per year ?  The Beeb have announced what they pay her and others to grace our screens. I cannot believe that she gets paid a brass farthing, and as for Ginger Evans (no relation, honest) the cunt get's £2.5m for droning on like a twat on Radio 2. 

Maybe I should apply. But don't hold your breath.

claudia-winkleman-viva-forever-spice-gir

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
9 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

She always seems to look a bit Bells Palsy to me, And just imagine the hirsute gash if the state of the hair on her bonce is anything to go by.

10 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Is this cunt breed daughter of a whore worth £450k per year ?  The Beeb have announced what they pay her and others to grace our screens. I cannot believe that she gets paid a brass farthing, and as for Ginger Evans (no relation, honest) the cunt get's £2.5m for droning on like a twat on Radio 2. 

Maybe I should apply. But don't hold your breath.

Why do you have a photo of the American comedian Emo Phillips? 

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

She always seems to look a bit Bells Palsy to me, And just imagine the hirsute gash if the state of the hair on her bonce is anything to go by.

She'd certainly keep the crows away from your crops.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Why do you have a photo of the American comedian Emo Phillips? 

Well, like he said, his computer always beat him at chess, but it was hopeless at kick boxing. 

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Winkleman is jewish but I fail to see what that has to do with anything. Neither does Vanessa Felz

It must take her a month of Sundays to count the pennies, checking she wasn't small changed by the BBC. 

10 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Winkleman is jewish but I fail to see what that has to do with anything. Neither does Vanessa Felz

Ratty, this is my favourite Jewish joke: a lone Jewish survivor of a shipwreck is rescued from an island after being missing for ten years. His rescuers notice that he has built 2 synagogues from bamboo and palm leaves, one at either end of the island. They asked him, "why build 2 when you're here on your own?". He replies, "that's the one I pray in, and that's the one I wouldn't be seen dead in".

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ratty, this is my favourite Jewish joke: a lone Jewish survivor of a shipwreck is rescued from an island after being missing for ten years. His rescuers notice that he has built 2 synagogues from bamboo and palm leaves, one at either end of the island. They asked him, "why build 2 when you're here on your own?". He replies, "that's the one I pray in, and that's the one I wouldn't be seen dead in".

Pardon the intrusion, but I once see this Jewish lad shivering & weeping outside a Synagogue.

He reckoned the Rabbi had taken his pullover. 

10 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Pardon the intrusion, but I once see this Jewish lad shivering & weeping outside a Synagogue.

He reckoned the Rabbi had taken his pullover. 

Religion's a strange thing. As a kid, every night I used to ask God for a new bike, then I realised he didn't work that way, so I stole one and asked him to forgive me.

23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm worried people on here will think I know you.