CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gender pay gap

Neil

The simple thing for the beeb to do is to stop employing women.They have enough fucking poofs and 'not sures' to keep the equilibrium anyway.It is their fault for trying to balance the numbers to satisfy the leftie brigade,Match of the day has so many squealing women on board now its fucking ridiculous.They could also stop paying utter cunts so much money too.

The license fee is a cunt

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Neil said:

The simple thing for the beeb to do is to stop employing women.They have enough fucking poofs and 'not sures' to keep the equilibrium anyway.It is their fault for trying to balance the numbers to satisfy the leftie brigade,Match of the day has so many squealing women on board now its fucking ridiculous.They could also stop paying utter cunts so much money too.

The license fee is a cunt

Which gender are you ?

6 minutes ago, Neil said:

Match of the day has so many squealing women on board now its fucking ridiculous.

This in itself is sacrilege, but worse than that is the BBC policy to include at least one woman on any comedy panel show that they broadcast.

As I'm sure I don't have to tell you, what with you being such a renowned poon hound, women just aren't fucking funny. It's excruciating watching some drab dyke interrupting the real comedians with a shite anecdote along the lines of "oooh, men, arent they bastards!"

You just know the only reason nervous, fake laughter is coming from the audience is because one of the myriad of sexual predators who works at the BBC is angrily staring at them whilst holding a cue card in one hand, and his menacing looking cock in the other.

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Decimus said:

This in itself is sacrilege, but worse than that is the BBC policy to include at least one woman on any comedy panel show that they broadcast.

Also up there on the "Why don't they fuck off with that shit" scale is the BBC's insistence on constantly cramming 10 minutes coverage in to every single news bulletin of women's football or women's cricket, where some vapid reporter reports from an echoing stadium, empty except for two coachloads of schoolchildren who've been given free tickets and some pensioners beating off. This isn't "news", you fucking cunts, and no-one give a shit - not even Apple. It's even more embarrassing than the inevitable following segment about the latest in an apparently never-ending sequence of raspberry games.

• Like 3

Guest nobgobbler

If you take the queer cunts out of the equation, the ratio of men to women employed by the beeb would probably be about even. Not just at the beeb, but most of the entertainment industry in general is run by benders, no wonder puppetry of the penis national tour is still running. The pervy poof weirdo cunts running the venues can't get enough of it. They're even promoting it at family venues amidst a flood of complaints which they blatantly ignore. As for the difference in pay, no matter what they get they're all overpaid. Claudia Wankaman's salary, although a great deal lower than what the blokes get, is way too high for this talentless cunt with zero personality. The amount of money these cunts get is obscene. Almost makes me look forward to being a pensioner and get me free licence, yeah that'll learn em.

3 hours ago, Punkape said:

Which gender are you ?

Or more pertinently,what is your fucking agenda?.Its probably time I changed my avatar,It was a result of Stickers digging me out in the early days so the search starts now,maybe someone could send me some ideas that suit me

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Also up there on the "Why don't they fuck off with that shit" scale is the BBC's insistence on constantly cramming 10 minutes coverage in to every single news bulletin of women's football or women's cricket, where some vapid reporter reports from an echoing stadium, empty except for two coachloads of schoolchildren who've been given free tickets and some pensioners beating off. This isn't "news", you fucking cunts, and no-one give a shit - not even Apple. It's even more embarrassing than the inevitable following segment about the latest in an apparently never-ending sequence of raspberry games.

Fucking wimmin; should be at home cooking the dinner and cleaning the house eh?  

Now, where's my embroidery? 

25 minutes ago, Neil said:

Or more pertinently,what is your fucking agenda?.Its probably time I changed my avatar,It was a result of Stickers digging me out in the early days so the search starts now,maybe someone could send me some ideas that suit me

You should have an avatar of a fat, depraved sod with tertiary AIDS and make-up on....

Guest Manky
4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

cramming 10 minutes coverage in to every single news bulletin of women's football

They needed 10 minutes that s morning to show the cricket score in some girly football match against some 3rd world country or something.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Fucking wimmin; should be at home cooking the dinner and cleaning the house eh?  

Now, where's my embroidery? 

In its favour, I suppose women's football is slightly less tedious than rugby league.

15 minutes ago, Manky said:

They needed 10 minutes this morning to show the cricket score in some girly football match against some 3rd world country or something.

Jesus, Manky, the close season must really be getting to you.

It's not really news though, is it, but I suppose you have to take whatever crumbs of comfort you can get to compensate for Joe Hart selling the jerseys.

Guest nobgobbler
9 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Women sports presenters?  Where on Earth would we be without them.

2F8B7D5600000578-3368564-Eddie_Izzard_loclare-balding0_2176141a.gif

Ann Robinson looks a bit miserable as usual.

Guest Manky
13 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Jesus, Manky, the close season must really be getting to you.

It's not really news though, is it, but I suppose you have to take whatever crumbs of comfort you can get to compensate for Joe Hart selling the jerseys.

Not really. I  don't give a flying fuck about women's football or the fact Joe Hart has to fall back on football now his Head and Shoulders modelling has dried up.

At least you get twice as many tits in a girlies game.

14 minutes ago, Neil said:

Boner cancelled!

Neil: I demand you reinstate your usual avatar with immediacy. Not only for a split-second did I believe it could be Frank at wine o'clock, I've kinda gotten used to you depicting a great big, fat and very fucking terrifying sausage-smoker. Thank you kindly in advance.

4 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

If it wasn't pissed away on this it'd be pissed away on somthing else they've nice little earners. .best of luck to them 

Panzerknacker 

While I often find it hard to actually understand what you're trying to say, much in the same way I struggle to grasp a six-year-old's English homework, I do however on this occasion think I've got the gist of it. Are you claiming it's OK for BBC presenters to earn the salaries they do, or are you saying the pay-gender gap is fine in its current guise?

Guest Gong Farmer
6 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

You are the gender gap.

I thought he bridged the gender gap, especially at the weekend when he dons a blond wig and mini skirt and changes his name to raunchy Rita.