CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Golfing

colonelkurtz

Apparently when Punkers went for his 1st golf lesson the pro told him to hold the club like he would hold a penis,the pro then told him "er yes Mr Punkape,very good but could you please take my cock out of your mouth"

Fuck off

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Punkape said:

I shall be at the Open this week for 3 days with VIP access and clubhouse pass. I shall lunch under canvas on each of those days.

Hoi-polloi and golf prats will be excluded from the areas I will occupy.

Fuck off.

Have you ordered your usual 'cock au van' from the lunch menu?

Guest Mingeeta
8 hours ago, Punkape said:

I shall be at the Open this week for 3 days with VIP access and clubhouse pass. I shall lunch under canvas on each of those days.

Fuck off.

Your'e always open with gaping arse cheeks, and I wouldn't call chewing on a cock and ballsack under bedcovers  luncheon under a canvas.

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Lunching under canvas? Ding's arse. You'll be stuck in the rough fiddling with your caddy boy and the rest of your irons.  

Reported for insinuating noncery!  

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Lunching under canvas? Ding's arse. You'll be stuck in the rough fiddling with your caddy boy and the rest of your irons.  

Jazz, they're your words mate!  

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Wizz, Reported for nonsense. They're my words, grass.

I've also reported you for good measure. It's a grass roots movement.

Fuck me!,the fucking beeb have now got a screecher presenting the open golf highlights.Im not against women commentating on women's sport but will you please all fuck off quickly and leave men's sport alone,it's not fucking right!

I fucking hate the BBC with a fucking passion

10 hours ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

A text book response, from a text book wanker.

4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You should take your helicopter to a gay dogging evening and fly it into the action.....  there would be cocks and zips everywhere.....

Well if I did take one, I'd take the big 700 class machine. And I'd make sure the gay dogging evening was one you were attending (plenty of choice there) so I could lacerate your effeminate face right down to the skull with the rotor blades. There would be flesh and blood everywhere.....

5 minutes ago, Ape said:

Well if I did take one, I'd take the big 700 class machine. And I'd make sure the gay dogging evening was one you were attending (plenty of choice there) so I could lacerate your effeminate face right down to the skull with the rotor blades. There would be flesh and blood everywhere.....

and a fine spray of HIV in the air with the scattered and minced cocks......

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

All sports are mainly shit but golf has a special place of wankness. Any sport that that involves loads of cunts wacking a ball for miles while they clap like bellends deserves a nom

Could I say "WELCOME TO THE CORNER!"

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

welcome to you to Mrs P

We should dispense with the inevitable straight away, and there is absolutely no malice or offence intended here...

Fuck off...Kill yourself...Drink Bleach...pile of shit....

That is your corner indoctrination.  welcome aboard, you cunt! 

Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

We should dispense with the inevitable straight away, and there is absolutely no malice or offence intended here...

Fuck off...Kill yourself...Drink Bleach...pile of shit....

That is your corner indoctrination.  welcome aboard, you cunt! 

why thankyou i hope we can drink bleach together sometime or yours will be while i watch your rotting corpse have it last breath, thankyou and

fuck you