CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Carpark Car Door Cunts

Ape™️

Guest nobgobbler
12 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

The pikey fucking freeloader probably has one of those hilarious stickers that goes something like "IF YOU CAN READ THIS I'VE LOST MY CARAVAN"

You're getting into the realms of west yorkshire now. 80% of all wezzies own a caravan, 19% want one, 1% don't know.

Guest 'eavensabove
12 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

You're getting into the realms of west yorkshire now. 80% of all wezzies own a caravan, 19% want one, 1% don't know.

... or are in a Circus.  Which reminds me Gobby, do you still do your swallowing act? I can recall you being quite masterful. 

12 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Superb.

I'm absolutely in awe of someone who writes in a way that seems they'd struggle with Key Stage 2 English lessons; manages to hold down a £250k a year job whilst operating as a Batman-esque vigilante to keep the local foreign scum in check, and has time to regale the Corner with his particular brand of bullshit. 

Idiot. 

I'm ashamed that I ever doubted you young bubba, good darts

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler
3 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

... or are in a Circus.  Which reminds me Gobby, do you still do your swallowing act? I can recall you being quite masterful. 

I'm working Scarborough big top this weekend if you wanna come along and support me. £6 on the door.