CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Live Past 100

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, JackoTC said:

Just awful. I'm mourning the death of comedy in your noms. Poor dullard.

Just as well I'm back - I'm one of the best ones on here (Ed's been nicking that line in my absence)

Jacko, sometimes, life presents serious issues, that must be dealt with in a serious and straightforward manner.  These fucking fossils obstructing progress, they're just one example.  I suppose if there is a funny side to this, you don't see many fat tuskers living that long!  Just imagine the loose flabby skin settling around them, they wouldn't need any care home blankets and they can use a regular bed instead of bariatric, higher cost unit.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 hours ago, Mac Spunk said:

No, I'm fucking not. It was my 110 birthday yesterday and my main present was haemorrhoids from nowhere. Luckily, for the giver, I had never had them before, and in the event I felt the need to vent my ire on Wizzardsleeve. No doubt the cunt deserves it.

How are you, Bubba?

I must hire better help.  The cunt took my money but didn't hold the pillow over your head nearly long enough.  

Guest JackoTC
12 hours ago, Frank said:

I bought a brown linen suit in Richard James this afternoon. Beautiful with the lattice Bottega Veneta unlined chukka. What you wearing this summer?

Some paint flecked dutch army combat trousers in a sage green, old Vans trainers and a checked shirt I bought circa '97. Don't worry though, if we go somewhere nice (like burger king), I have a regatta fleece to wear over the top.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

I used to live at number 173 .. that's well past 100.

I don't even know the conversion of one human year to spacky disabled barn animal years. Which one are you?