CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Birds want equal pay at BBC

Guest N/A

2 hours ago, Snatch said:

They should drop the wages of men to that of women. Then they'll all have equal pay. 

See who complains then.

Realistically that's probably what's got to happen, the BBC I suspect doesn't have the resources to increase the pay of women to that of men. In any case Chris Evans £2.2 million - for what?

15 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Realistically that's probably what's got to happen, the BBC I suspect doesn't have the resources to increase the pay of women to that of men. In any case Chris Evans £2.2 million - for what?

For failing miserably to resurrect Top Gear after the BBC began kicking themselves for managing to fuck up a winning formula, and replaced it with a shambolic pile of shit hosted by an obnoxious ginger cunt, Joey from Friends, a couple of ethnic tokens and a confused, mumbling man called Eddie Jordan. Meanwhile, the millions of loyal Top Gear fans continued to watch their favourite show on Amazon fire sticks and the ginger cunt was dropped and went into a drunken bout of depression, despite being paid millions to be a failure. The ungrateful, maudlin little bastard.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

For failing miserably to resurrect Top Gear after the BBC began kicking themselves for managing to fuck up a winning formula, and replaced it with a shambolic pile of shit hosted by an obnoxious ginger cunt, Joey from Friends, a couple of ethnic tokens and a confused, mumbling man called Eddie Jordan. Meanwhile, the millions of loyal Top Gear fans continued to watch their favourite show on Amazon fire sticks and the ginger cunt was dropped and went into a drunken bout of depression, despite being paid millions to be a failure. The ungrateful, maudlin little bastard.

It's not as if he was ever loyal to the BBC. Given the prestigious Radio One Breakfast Show, when he started TFI Friday for Channel Four he demanded Friday off. Radio One refused so he walked out leaving them with a three hour show with no host. He then took his team of on air presenters, who worked for his Ginger Productions company not the BBC, to Virgin Radio and produced the same breakfast show in direct competition with Radio One.

1 hour ago, Rick_B said:

It's not as if he was ever loyal to the BBC. Given the prestigious Radio One Breakfast Show, when he started TFI Friday for Channel Four he demanded Friday off. Radio One refused so he walked out leaving them with a three hour show with no host. He then took his team of on air presenters, who worked for his Ginger Productions company not the BBC, to Virgin Radio and produced the same breakfast show in direct competition with Radio One.

When you say "team of on air presenters", you mean, 'pack of sickening toadie bumlickers', as the wanker is unable to present any kind of broadcast without a crew of sycophants who are paid to agree with him and laugh at his jokes. I hope @Rev wants him dead.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

When you say "team of on air presenters", you mean, 'pack of sickening toadie bumlickers', as the wanker is unable to present any kind of broadcast without a crew of sycophants who are paid to agree with him and laugh at his jokes. I hope @Rev wants him dead.

If you search the brilliant nomination in the open corner of top ten cunts to send through the industrial woodchipper I'm pretty sure he was my first pick

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I certainly do. That myopic, voice-not-yet-broken ginger cunt-stick needs his extremities turned into fucking hamburger courtesy of a commercial tyre lever, before being skinned and peeled, then drowned in a bucket of cold dog-sick. 

• Like 3

Just now, Rev said:

I certainly do. That myopic, voice-not-yet-broken ginger cunt-stick needs his extremities turned into fucking hamburger courtesy of a commercial tyre lever, before being skinned and peeled, then drowned in a bucket of cold dog-sick. 

Bless you, your Holiness.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If you search the brilliant nomination in the open corner of top ten cunts to send through the industrial woodchipper I'm pretty sure he was my first pick

Lineker can't even control his fucking bowels in public half of the time. The highlight of his career was him shitting himself in the middle of a match and scooting his arse along the grass like a dog with worms. Eavens is a nasty fucking cunt who likes to piss into bushes at the side of roads, then there's Evans who's a ginger snap and would be considered unsuitable for any kind of employment other than mining, which would keep his smug fucking hamster face hidden away in the depths of the earth as all ginger snaps should be. Graham Norton is an annoying little poof who's somehow made being just that into a career.

They should do everyone a favour and disband the BBC immediately, liberating everyone of TV license and manipulative news and leaving every one of these overpaid fuckers out of a job. Including the women - seeing as they're so eager for "equality".

8 hours ago, Rev said:

You are the Shakespeare of our time, Rev.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ratcum said:

In school we used to see who could piss the highest at the urinals. It was never televised or anything, but I can't imagine any females getting as high as me. Now if that Fiona Bruce wants more pay she knows where I am

You're playing a dangerous game, Ratty. Her transformation into Jack Nicholson is almost complete:

Fiona-Bruce-crop1-1026x508.jpg

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Rev said:

sitting on the fence yet again Rev? Put up or shut up you Libdem dog

• Like 1

On 23/07/2017 at 3:11 PM, Alfie Noakes said:

They should dismantle the whole edifice of the BBC and get rid of the license fee. It is no longer fit for purpose.

Every facet of the corrupt shithouse should've been pulled to pieces and sold off privately decades ago. The fact the BBC is self-governing means it'll continue to charge licence payers whatever it feels is necessary to fulfil the huge salaries of its greedy presenters and their agents. Ironically, the one organisation whose purpose is to promote equality seems to have brought about a greater degree of elitism than most private TV companies. Fuck them.  

On 24/07/2017 at 11:49 AM, Roadkill said:

You're playing a dangerous game, Ratty. Her transformation into Jack Nicholson is almost complete:

Fiona-Bruce-crop1-1026x508.jpg

I've heard that this emaciated hawk-nosed cunt's cock is slightly larger.