CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cecil J Allen

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

This incredibly tedious cunt had a chance to be on the world steam locomotive speed record breaking run by Mallard back in July 1938, instead, it being a Sunday he close to go to church to worship the sky fairy. he was also an organist, and wrote  a chorus "The Lord has need of me".

.His greatest quote was "I would be prepared to sign an affidavit to say that the Great Eastern s56 hauled trains crossed Hackney Marshes at nearer 60mph rather than 50mph". O.S. Nock was right to describe him as the "Pope of Shepperton".

wp0bf0439b_05_06.jpg

6 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

This incredibly tedious cunt had a chance to be on the world steam locomotive speed record breaking run by Mallard back in July 1938, instead, it being a Sunday he close to go to church to worship the sky fairy. His greatest quote was "I would be prepared to sign an affidavit to say that the Great Eastern s56 hauled trains crossed Hackney Marshes at near 60mph rather than 50mph". O.s Nock was right to describe him as the "Pope of Shepperton".

wp0bf0439b_05_06.jpg

And it's because of this cunt that mankind has never surpassed the speed barrier of 50mph. Utter wanker. Probably a nonce, too.

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, Punkape said:

Tell us about Roy Whiting instead.....

You were great friends weren't you ?

Please tell me about your friend Lilly Savage.

Guest Lady Penelope
8 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Tell us about Roy Whiting instead.....

You were great friends weren't you ?

Breach of Rule 10 and Rule 12.

1 minute ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Reported for nonce allegations.

I alleged nothing of the sort yet you said "Cecil J Allen was probably a nonce".

I've reported you for that.I will also keep an eye on you from now on and report you for the slightest transgression.

When you went on holiday with Roy Whiting where did you stay ?

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, Punkape said:

I alleged nothing of the sort yet you said "Cecil J Allen was probably a nonce".

I've reported you for that.I will also keep an eye on you from now on and report you for the slightest transgression.

Read my original post, I said nothing of the sort.

3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I said Cecil J Allen was probably a nonce. Your attack on Pen was uncalled for.

Cecil died in 1973 by the way. Paul O'Grady is still alive and well.

I rest my case.

Guest Lady Penelope
7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I said Cecil J Allen was probably a nonce. Your attack on Pen was uncalled for.

Cecil died in 1973 by the way. Paul O'Grady is still alive and well.

I rest my case.

He took three minutes to come up with the Roy Whiting comment .. interesting that he has the names of such people on the tip of his tongue so to speak. A Rolf or Gary reference possibly, but for him to be able reference a lesser known one so quickly is odd.

4 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

He took three minutes to come up with the Roy Whiting comment .. interesting that he has the names of such people on the tip of his tongue so to speak. A Rolf f Gary referince possibly but for him to be able reference a lesser known one so quickly is odd.

I'm not sure, but I get the feeling Punky is in a dark place at the moment. And for once I don't mean a Somalian's arsehole...

Guest Lady Penelope
20 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I'm not sure, but I get the feeling Punky is in a dark place at the moment. And for once I don't mean a Somalian's arsehole...

So possibly he could be in Poynton or Pott Shrigley.

5 minutes ago, nocti said:

This has to be a corner low point, surely. I don't even know what the fuck this is.

Did you manage to peruse "Owls"? In my opinion the greatest nomination this site has ever seen.

A jewel amongst a steaming pile of utter fucking shit.