CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dr. Receptionists.

Guest 'eavensabove

3 minutes ago, Ape said:

Even a fucking computer program must eventually realise that it's outputting utter bollocks, surely?

It's part of its false flag routine, rick using an alter ego (his or one of his witty cronies) to insult himself. It's the only conclusion I can draw for its continued presence, after all, gurt was fucked off straight away without warning.

I await to be corrected on my theory 

43 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It's part of its false flag routine, rick using an alter ego (his or one of his witty cronies) to insult himself. It's the only conclusion I can draw for its continued presence, after all, gurt was fucked off straight away without warning.

I await to be corrected on my theory 

You are corrected on your theory.

Guest Mingeeta
15 hours ago, Rick_B said:

It wasn't like that at my GP practice, I could usually get to see my GP within a couple of days. He got pissed off with all the bureaucracy and government inspections though and took early retirement, then his partner got a job abroad. Now it's part of a big practice and if I'm very lucky I might be able to see a locum who knows nothing about me within the next week or so.

Why wait for a doctor? Plenty of members on here tell you there's something wrong with you every other day.

Guest Mingeeta
14 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

What? That pile of husky shit she recorded and involved Stephen Fry in? Her follow up is called "50 Words For Frank". I reckon  "arse"  and  "arsehole" should only count as one. Good Evening.

I wouldn't say Frank is an arsehole.. Arseholes have a bit of use.

13 hours ago, Rick_B said:

You may, doubtless quite innocently, have overestimated the extent of my hedonistic past somewhat. FYI I have never had a "penchant" for entertaining prostitutes and only ever took very small amounts of cocaine on just a few occasions. Not my thing at all.

The persuasiveness of your rock 'n' roll avatar seems to have wrongly influenced me. I can't believe you're so boring.

• Like 3

Guest 'eavensabove
17 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

I despise these fucktards. After 15 minutes, when you've got through the "for appointments press 1, to cancel an appointment press 2, for test results press 3, for emergency press 4, if you have died while waiting, press 5, to hear these options again press or 0 or ring back later" debacle, you should tell the cunt you got your hand stuck down the waste disposal and when you pulled it out all your fingers were missing and blood was spurting out all over. So you tried to fish them out with your other hand and when you pulled it out all your other fingers on your other hand are now missing and even more blood is spurting all over. You have had to phone up using only your thumbs, and you have lost so much blood you are feeling rather faint. Ask her if it's anything to worry about or should you just carry on doing the washing up in which case apologise for wasting her valuable time. If you hear "greensleeves" the cunt has put you on hold.

Well observed. It seems that one needs to be at deaths-door before being 'allowed' to get past a receptionist. The cunt at my quacks, only takes appointments from 6 weeks after you call in or phone. She's a right nosy bitch, sifting through peoples records etc. for her own morbid gains. Even if you make the effort to arrive early for a booked appt. you're still sate there up to an hour later. And as for Greensleeves? all I get is phone this number for that, that number for this and of course dial 999 if its an emergency as we are now closed until further notice. Its them that make me feel ill. 

Guest 'eavensabove
20 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I got fed up with my GP constantly trying to hawk supplements from his wife's "nutrition company", so I now self-diagnose and self-medicate using horse tranquilisers sourced from the deep web. 

f29d5498c7bf71a6ec9773704c7e4c67--k-hole

You ungrateful thing. She's never looked any better.

aws.jpg

Guest Snatch
On 7/22/2017 at 0:13 AM, Rick_B said:

You may, doubtless quite innocently, have overestimated the extent of my hedonistic past somewhat. FYI I have never had a "penchant" for entertaining prostitutes and only ever took very small amounts of cocaine on just a few occasions. Not my thing at all.

You should get out more. 

Edited by Snatch
Happy now Jazz you insufferable cunt?

Guest nobgobbler
15 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Well observed. It seems that one needs to be at deaths-door before being 'allowed' to get past a receptionist. The cunt at my quacks, only takes appointments from 6 weeks after you call in or phone. She's a right nosy bitch, sifting through peoples records etc. for her own morbid gains. Even if you make the effort to arrive early for a booked appt. you're still sate there up to an hour later. And as for Greensleeves? all I get is phone this number for that, that number for this and of course dial 999 if its an emergency as we are now closed until further notice. Its them that make me feel ill. 

Funny how they all have a face you'd enjoy punching.

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎22‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 9:20 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

I agree, a lot more, maybe leave and make punkape a moderator and immerse yourself completely 

I agree too. Your should get out more. What a moron he is. 

Guest Snatch
On 7/24/2017 at 4:13 PM, 'eavensabove said:

I agree too. Your should get out more. What a moron he is. 

You've been strangely absent on here lately. 

Good man,keep it up and see if you can increase the amount of time between posting you incoherent drivel.

Wanker.

Guest 'eavensabove
16 hours ago, ratcum said:

We're all Lemmy's creatures in the end Snatch

You're right on the mark with this one. Almost but not quite.

You see, Snitch is a Lemon (not a Lemmy) but he's also a Lemming too and get's himself terribly upset and all fidgety-piggerty which was most unlike the Lemmy that we all so fondly remember & aspire to.  Lemmy would just point, laugh and disown Snitch as being a complete Dullard as most others do... but by fuck he did well to have noticed my absence, although Snitch Science is hardly up-there with painting by numbers, is it?  but then again Snitch is absent minded which of course is the difference between we absent Lemmy creature disciples, and with him the absent minded Lemon.

Ian Kilmister was a silver-machine dwelling Welsh cunt, and Motorhead is shit.

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

You see, Snitch is a Lemon (not a Lemmy) but he's also a Lemming too and get's himself terribly upset and all fidgety-piggerty which was most unlike the Lemmy that we all so fondly remember & aspire to.  Lemmy would just point, laugh and disown Snitch as being a complete Dullard as most others do... but by fuck he did well to have noticed my absence, although Snitch Science is hardly up-there with painting by numbers, is it?  but then again Snitch is absent minded which of course is the difference between we absent Lemmy creature disciples, and with him the absent minded Lemon.

Word salad nonsense complete with random capitalisation. You are mentally ill and possibly undergoing some kind of episode. This might make sense to you; but to the rest of us it's pure nonsense.

Get help. Just because you're paranoid doesnt meant we aren't gang stalking you. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

Word salad nonsense complete with random capitalisation. You are mentally ill and possibly undergoing some kind of episode. This might make sense to you; but to the rest of us it's pure nonsense.

Get help. Just because you're paranoid doesnt meant we aren't gang stalking you. 

20 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Your doctor's receptionist is actually Nurse Ratched, isn't it?