CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who change accent after a few drinks.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Met way too many cunts who decide after a couple of pints to 'revert back to their roots' or whatever and start talking in jibberish. Worst cunts are those that warn you in advance, with some bullshit caveat. "See when I'm with a few of my mates back home and we're down the pub, you wouldn't understand us!!!". So what? You're putting on an act for me now by making yourself comprehensible, or you can dial in your working class-ness to suit the ambiance? Fuck off! Cunts that pretend they have grimier origins than they truly do are deceitful self-hating wankers.

When did being middle class become synonymous with self-hatred and trying to prove that you're the descendant of chimney sweeps or barrow boys? 

Worst cunts I've encountered for this are people from the Scottish Borders, Geordies and generally people from Oop North. Meet some twat from Peebles (a boring wee town full of grey old tories, Audi-driving autistic hill-walking types and rugby inbreds called 'Hogg') and they will use the fact that their great grandfather was a Clydebank Red as some excuse to ham up a terrible gritty Scottish accent once they've had a few pints of "Cally Eighty". 

1 minute ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Met way too many cunts who decide after a couple of pints to 'revert back to their roots' or whatever and start talking in jibberish. Worst cunts are those that warn you in advance, with some bullshit caveat. "See when I'm with a few of my mates back home and we're down the pub, you wouldn't understand us!!!". So what? You're putting on an act for me now by making yourself comprehensible, or you can dial in your working class-ness to suit the ambiance? Fuck off! Cunts that pretend they have grimier origins than they truly do are deceitful self-hating wankers.

When did being middle class become synonymous with self-hatred and trying to prove that you're the descendant of chimney sweeps or barrow boys? 

Worst cunts I've encountered for this are people from the Scottish Borders, Geordies and generally people from Oop North. Meet some twat from Peebles (a boring wee town full of grey old tories, Audi-driving autistic hill-walking types and rugby inbreds called 'Hogg') and they will use the fact that their great grandfather was a Clydebank Red as some excuse to ham up a terrible gritty Scottish accent once they've had a few pints of "Cally Eighty". 

Och aye the cunt.

Fuck off.

Guest nobgobbler
42 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I speak in a similar manner to Jacob Rees-Mogg.

If anyone has a problem with that I suggest they fuck themselves crossways.......

lol.

Fuck off

Nobody talks proper like wot you do punky. Go on, give us bit of Tim Nice But Dim.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

If anyone has a problem with that I suggest they fuck themselves crossways.......

lol.

Fuck off

Its wore wfan wikewelly fwat you talk with a wisp.

2 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Peebles (a boring wee town full of grey old tories, Audi-driving autistic hill-walking types and rugby inbreds called 'Hogg') 

Can't argue with this. Peebles is full of the sort of cunts who wear eight different kinds of tweed simultaneously, all in clashing patterns, and have 50 different words for drizzle.

I don't so much change accent after a few drinks as switch languages altogether, but only for swearing. I have mastered the foulest insults possible in all the world's major languages so that I can tell cunts what I think of them wherever I find myself on the globe, and these phrases also emerge spontaneously when I'm bladdered. I find that German, Russian and Arabic in particular complement the rolling r's and guttaral velar fricatives of my native tongue.

Guest Mingeeta
7 hours ago, Punkape said:

lol.

Fuck off

Something like " ooomph gurgle schlurp hom".  Maybe don't talk with your mouth full of cock and people may be able to understand you.

10 hours ago, Punkape said:

lol.

Fuck off

If you actually are at Royal Birkdale (or in your case Berkdale), I really hope Rory McIlroy sees you, notices what a complete wanker you are and decides it's best for all humanity to drive a ball into your face. Lol.

Fuck off.

Guest Lady Penelope
3 hours ago, Mingeeta said:

Something like " ooomph gurgle schlurp hom".  Maybe don't talk with your mouth full of cock and people may be able to understand you.

It only really matters to him that other gay people understand him.

Guest Alfie Noakes
On 21/07/2017 at 9:27 PM, Punkape said:

lol.

Fuck off

So you sound like you have a cock in your mouth and balls banging against your chin, so no surprise there.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 7/22/2017 at 0:09 AM, Gong Farmer said:

I speak Dutch with a south london accent. 

I can still dig into my American accent from childhood. I try to avoid it like the plague, I can't stand even admitting I had to go with me mum and dad, but that was beyond my control.