CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Suicide cunts

Neil

Should we feel sorry for these cunts?,it's a free world and you only get one chance,if you decide that you can't be fucked with it anymore then it is your chosen right to do what you think is the answer.It's a basic freedom of choice and if anyone gets to such a dark place where it seems to be the right option then not going ahead with it will probably fuck more lives up if they were talked out of it.

Anyone want to borrow my 12 bore?

11 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Chester Bennington's final breath came out as a perfect middle C, which was ironically the first time in his life that the cunt ever hit the right note.

But in the end, it doesn't even matter.

dishonourable discharge

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Chester Bennington's final breath came out as a perfect middle C, which was ironically the first time in his life that the cunt ever hit the right note.

But in the end, it doesn't even matter.

But in the end, it doesn't even  matter.  I've actually logged back on at 02:19 to give this a like. Fucking brilliant. I even have a tear in my eye.

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

Stubby has a Downs sibling.. you heartless fuck.

I had an inkling that this might be the case. His unnecessary, vitriolic response was reminiscent of Drew Peacock after Proper's late 2014 nomination regarding parents who get hysterical following a miscarriage.

Just now, Decimus said:

I had an inkling that this might be the case. His unnecessary, vitriolic response was reminiscent of Drew Peacock following Proper's late 2014 nomination regarding parents who get hysterical following a miscarriage.

I remember it well. He was on an absolute high and I fucked him right up his bum. I miss him.

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

I remember it well. He was on an absolute high and I fucked him right up his bum. I miss him.

Do you think Stubby will apologise? Or are you of the opinion that he will angrily bash out a response tomorrow morning after a difficult night spent awake wiping his brother's arse?