CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Suicide cunts

Neil

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Do you think Stubby will apologise? Or are you of the opinion that he will angrily bash out a response tomorrow morning after a difficult night spent awake wiping his brother's arse?

Mingeeta is quite capable of wiping his own bum. It's tea time where he struggles.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Do you think Stubby will apologise? Or are you of the opinion that he will angrily bash out a response tomorrow morning after a difficult night spent awake wiping his brother's arse?

You're sinking into the bog from whence you came via the hole on franks keel, old boy. I suggest a legion of dribbling mongs and downs flids will haunt your dreams  until you accept being led into battle against the real fucking enemy. 

Edited by Mrs Roops

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Stubby has a Downs sibling.. you heartless fuck.

Home is where the heart is, as they say Francis, and your unfortunate "home" above the kebab shop with its greasy aroma and simmering undercurrent of violence is lonely and devoid of heart of any sense. This is because you're a vile cunt and everyone you've ever known has rejected you or are more likely dead, from suicide, or possibly cancer that leached from your base nastiness.

Your crystal ball has a glitch; stubbington peckerwood is an orphan, the bastard son of Lympstone who possesses basic contempt and compassion in equal measure for my species. I fear your humanity went long ago thanks to tragic circumstances. Please don't bore us with them because most would probably laugh.

8 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Home is where the heart is, as they say Francis, and your unfortunate "home" above the kebab shop with its greasy aroma and simmering undercurrent of violence is lonely and devoid of heart of any sense. This is because you're a vile cunt and everyone you've ever known has rejected you or are more likely dead, from suicide, or possibly cancer that leached from your base nastiness.

Your crystal ball has a glitch; stubbington peckerwood is an orphan, the bastard son of Lympstone who possesses basic contempt and compassion in equal measure for my species. I fear your humanity went long ago thanks to tragic circumstances. Please don't bore us with them because most would probably laugh.

Stubby I owe you an apology. I don't usually play to the cheap seats, and certainly never mock those less fortunate than me. I probably drank a little too much. Emotions were running high, and when Decs threw a couple of likes my way, it felt as if a huge weight had been lifted from my shoulders. 

11 minutes ago, Frank said:

Stubby I owe you an apology. I don't usually play to the cheap seats, and certainly never mock those less

fortunate than me. I probably drank a little too much. Emotions were running high, and when Decs threw a couple of likes my way, it felt as if a huge weight had been lifted from my shoulders. 

ben_keep_calm.jpg

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I will have you know stubby junior is somewhat of a celebrity amongst the no eyebrow fraternity, he has landed the voice over job on ch 4.

I for one am a big fan of his sports coverage. He doesn't round his vowels very well, but you cannot fault his enthusiasm.

4b0c01b9-d81a-43e2-83bd-7a5abb0432c2-750

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Frank said:

Stubby I owe you an apology. I don't usually play to the cheap seats, and certainly never mock those less fortunate than me. I probably drank a little too much. Emotions were running high, and when Decs threw a couple of likes my way, it felt as if a huge weight had been lifted from my shoulders. 

You can say sorry all you like frank but the opinion of a giant pair of cartoon tits isn't going to make you a better person. Stop collecting yours and other peoples turds and using them as masturbatory aids would be a good start on your path to redemption. 

Guest Mingeeta
17 hours ago, Frank said:

Mingeeta is quite capable of wiping his own bum. It's tea time where he struggles.

I don't any more. I have learnt not to look at your posts when eating, all of a sudden my food seems to be able to stay down. 

I wish you would hurry up and drop dead you humongous piece of shit, I like logging on at tea time.

2 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

I don't any more. I have learnt not to look at your posts when eating, all of a sudden my food seems to be able to stay down. 

I wish you would hurry up and drop dead you humongous piece of shit, I like logging on at tea time.

Hard luck minge, you won't get a response from Fwank for a while; the mutt has thawed

Guest Mingeeta
2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Hard luck minge, you won't get a response from Fwank for a while; the mutt has thawed

I'm okay with that Stub, I hear enough bollocks off the wife, so at least I won't have to see it here as well.