CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mordenn

Cuntybaws

mt-still-3.jpg?anchor=middlecenter&mode=

You may already be familiar with my complete and utter contempt for marketing and advertising creatives, but just when you thought they couldn't sink any lower than every Halifax advert ever, up pops this cunt Mordenn, the Scandinavian “fictional founder” of MORE TH>N insurance. (As if the “>” in the brand name wasn't already horrific enough.)

There just aren't enough “fucks” in the world to express my contempt for this abomination, and nothing I could write here would be more damning than their own self-congratulatory press release. I recommend you read it, although not if you've just eaten. After seeing this I wouldn't buy insurance from these stupid fucking cunts if every policy came with a free blow job from Rachel Riley.

MORE TH>N announces brand relaunch

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

mt-still-3.jpg?anchor=middlecenter&mode=

You may already be familiar with my complete and utter contempt for marketing and advertising creatives, but just when you thought they couldn't sink any lower than every Halifax advert ever, up pops this cunt Mordenn, the Scandinavian “fictional founder” of MORE TH>N insurance. (As if the “>” in the brand name wasn't already horrific enough.)

There just aren't enough “fucks” in the world to express my contempt for this abomination, and nothing I could write here would be more damning than their own self-congratulatory press release. I recommend you read it, although not if you've just eaten. After seeing this I wouldn't buy insurance from these stupid fucking cunts if every policy came with a free blow job from Rachel Riley.

MORE TH>N announces brand relaunch

So instead of offering better deals to attract new customers they hired some lanky blond fucker who won't wear shoes and will speak to you in a silly accent. Because apparently that fat Go Compare opera wanker, Compare the Market talking rats, or Churchill the sentient plastic dog- who has to endure a hellish existence because his entire body below his neck is one solid, atrophied lump- weren't patronizing enough. 

Still, could be worse:

bogof-o.gif

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
19 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

Could be worse they could bring back that cunt Harold.

edit: on reflection and review of said wank advert halifax Harold isnt as much a cunt as this shit

You're a fast study, you underhanded slithering cunt!  

9 hours ago, Snowflake said:

Could be worse they could bring back that cunt Harold.

edit: on reflection and review of said wank advert halifax Harold isnt as much a cunt as this shit

This is a difficult and subjective matter, and I'm glad to see you've arrived at the correct decision. (If ever in any doubt, you'll find that agreeing with me is usually the correct decision.) I therefore feel almost bad for pointing out that the gurning Malteser-headed prick from the Halifax was called Howard, not Harold, you dozy fucking cunt.

160px_sq_halifax_howard.jpg

This is another cunt whose ego has far exceeded his meagre talents - http://www.howardbrown.uk.com/about.php

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Roadkill said:

So instead of offering better deals to attract new customers they hired some lanky blond fucker who won't wear shoes and will speak to you in a silly accent. Because apparently that fat Go Compare opera wanker, Compare the Market talking rats, or Churchill the sentient plastic dog- who has to endure a hellish existence because his entire body below his neck is one solid, atrophied lump- weren't patronizing enough. 

Still, could be worse:

bogof-o.gif

I'd love get this fucking turd in some form of torture chamber and say "you lose one" [cut off a finger] "you lose one free" [cut off another]. I'd continue this until he was a fucking torso, after which I'd set him on fire.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Ape said:

I'd love get this fucking turd in some form of torture chamber and say "you lose one" [cut off a finger] "you lose one free" [cut off another]. I'd continue this until he was a fucking torso, after which I'd set him on fire.

You sound like you might like to be Ian Brady......

Very disturbing.

1 hour ago, Ape said:

I'd dip him in acid until there's nothing left but a skeleton with a perfectly preserved skullett.

Guest Mingeeta
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

This is a difficult and subjective matter, and I'm glad to see you've arrived at the correct decision. (If ever in any doubt, you'll find that agreeing with me is usually the correct decision.) I therefore feel almost bad for pointing out that the gurning Malteser-headed prick from the Halifax was called Howard, not Harold, you dozy fucking cunt.

This is another cunt whose ego has far exceeded his meagre talents - http://www.howardbrown.uk.com/about.php

Can't remember which ad it was but this Harold twat turned up in an Ad on TV last week. Whatever it was he walks on and some knob tells him he's in the wrong advert and he sulks back off screen.

54 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

Can't remember which ad it was but this Harold twat turned up in an Ad on TV last week. Whatever it was he walks on and some knob tells him he's in the wrong advert and he sulks back off screen.

Hotels.com - the talentless little fuck appears to have found his level.

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 hours ago, Punkape said:

You sound like you might like to be Ian Brady......

Very disturbing.

You are Charles (Salvador) Bronson's punk. Utterly fucktarded.

13 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Looks like Arthur Askey.