CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lion Bar Tragedies

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

Well, I reckon that scuppers the plan to re-clad Grenfell Tower with 25 tons of Lion Bars. 

No problem, they're using double deckers instead.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I imagine that your cock looks remarkably similar to a lion bar, what with it being caked in shit and genital warts.

I imagine you're sprinting to your local shop just to buy a Lion Bar so you can imagine what its like sucking Punkies cock now that BullShitters has fucked you off. 

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I imagine that your cock looks remarkably similar to a lion bar, what with it being caked in shit and genital warts.

Times a Lion bars length and girth by 10 and attach it to a patois speaking pimp who displays shocking brutality and that pretty much sums up punkers life. With it rammed up his arse, of course. 

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Times a Lion bars length and girth by 10 and attach it to a patois speaking pimp who displays shocking brutality and that pretty much sums up punkers life. With it rammed up his arse, of course. 

Have some music to calm yourself down, Stubby. You seem to be getting a little hot under the collar.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve

I thought this was about some big game hunting cunt killing the son of Cecil the Lion getting buggered to death in a Zimbabwean cannibal gay bar. 

Guest Manky
1 hour ago, Rick_B said:

From now on all Lion bars will have to have a warning printed on the packaging "CAUTION flammable, do not ignite".

Or,

CAUTION. Ramming this Lion bar up Punkapes chocolate starfish tea towel holder may affect the taste and quality of the product.