CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who wear jeans

Earl of Punkape

Guest Lady Penelope
11 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Did you wear your smart chinos or your favourite jeans at the pride in London parade?

He wore a pink dress and thigh length boots.

Guest Mingeeta
14 hours ago, Punkape said:

I wouldn't be seen dead in a pair of jeans, especially a pair with the name of a renowned fudge packer on the arse pocket such as Georgio Armani, Giani Versace or Dolce and Banana.

Numerous assorted cunts wear these oddball garments. I've done a list for the inevitable jeans wearers here on Cuntscorner so they can see which category they most appropriately fall into.....

1. Yobs.

2. Scruffy cunts.

3. Motorcyclist cunts

4.  Football hooligans.

5.  Students cunts.

6.  Cunts like Frank.

7. Faux fashion cunts

8.  Footballer cunts

9.  Drug dealers

10.  Pimps.

11. Off duty Doormen cunts.

12. Homosexuals

13.  Drug addicts.

14.  General wankers.

i wear smart chinos which also excellent for golf in the summer.

Fuck off.

Chinos are more of a slack fit and in turn easier to take off. So it's no surprise you don't like jeans as they take a lot longer to reveal ones arse in. Do both you and Leroy wear Chinos?

13 hours ago, Frank said:

Tot I'm sitting in some ficking awful curry house in the middle of nowhere. Would you be interested in buying my north London letting agency? I'm done with people. 

I think we're in danger of believing you're a real person again Frank. CBT for both of us will be booked shortly old fiend

Guest Gronda Gronda
9 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

I have now done a full list of people who pack fudge on this forum

1. Punker's

2. That's it.

He's mentioned that he frequents "golf clubs". It's well known that Punkaids enjoys a strong stroke of the shaft of 1-wood, with his balls flying about as his hole gets putted for the 18th time.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Gronda Gronda said:

He's mentioned that he frequents "golf clubs". It's well known that Punkaids enjoys a strong stroke of the shaft of 1-wood, with his balls flying about as his hole gets putted for the 18th time.

Harsh but true.

Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

He likes to go to that greasy spoon cafe afterwards for his favourite meal .. cottager's pie