CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Death of Pudsey .. The Nation Mourns

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Manky
21 minutes ago, Neil said:

Of course he fucking loves you,you're the fucking mug that picks up his dirty,stinking,steaming pile of shit wherever he chooses to drop it.We live in a world where people care more about these four-legged fucking flea bag shit pits than they do fellow man and for that reason they can fuck off (mind you,ive been to Lincolnshire and there's  even a few dogs id prefer to spend time with rather than some of those scummy cunts,family included)

Oh , yes forgot about that. My Max is a care dog. He kooks after me and makes sure Mrs Manky doesn't go over the top when I am guilty of doing something I probably never did in the first place.

6 hours ago, Manky said:

Max, my dog, thinks you are a knobhead. Dogs are brill, better than folk. All their love is totally unconditional. You treat them right, they love you. Wish you could say the same about people.

My two Pitbulls.....sorry Spaniels, Ripper and Psycho are lovely animals who are friendly and docile and wouldn't harm a fly. Just don't look at them for too long. 

Guest Manky
19 hours ago, Neil said:

Of course he fucking loves you,you're the fucking mug that picks up his dirty,stinking,steaming pile of shit wherever he chooses to drop it.We live in a world where people care more about these four-legged fucking flea bag shit pits than they do fellow man and for that reason they can fuck off (mind you,ive been to Lincolnshire and there's  even a few dogs id prefer to spend time with rather than some of those scummy cunts,family included)

H is brown and furry and would look good around Neil's neck?

My Doberman. With his teeth ripping out your jugular while he shits in your mouth. Cunt

Guest nobgobbler
On 24/07/2017 at 10:03 AM, Roadkill said:

Quite rightly, Soles. Sickeningly eager to please flids when they're happy, loud and obnoxious shit machines when they're sad, terrifying killing machines with the ability to rip your throat out in seconds with their teeth when they're angry.

At least you know where you stand with cats - even if it is below them.

Sleep with one eye open. Your jugular is looking a bit tasty.

On 24/07/2017 at 1:59 PM, Neil said:

Absolutely. And what is wrong with this? If there were no dogs, we'd be faced with the horror of interacting more with unsophisticated, misinformed, simpleminded fucktards obsessed with the sex they're obviously not getting regularly, of which you're an excellent example. Tosser.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, nocti said:

When I overheard that the dog from Britain's Got Talent had died, I was hoping it was Amanda Holden. I hate that Les Dennis-shagging cunt.

You can't blame Les for doing the dirty on her. Apparently, he'd arrive home from a hard graft at the ITV studios to discover she'd mullered his half-eaten chicken korma and taken a dump in the hallway. 

46 minutes ago, nocti said:

When I overheard that the dog from Britain's Got Talent had died, I was hoping it was Amanda Holden. I hate that Les Dennis-shagging cunt.

She's a self important cunt. I know a bird who works for a local radio station who was tasked with trying to get an interview with her, she had a backstage pass and was waiting outside the dressing room area at the studio. When Holden came out, my acquaintance tried to speak to her and was shoved out of the way and asked "don't you know who I am?". Stupid fucking Bob the builder shagging slag.

38 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

She's a self important cunt. I know a bird who works for a local radio station who was tasked with trying to get an interview with her, she had a backstage pass and was waiting outside the dressing room area at the studio. When Holden came out, my acquaintance tried to speak to her and was shoved out of the way and asked "don't you know who I am?". Stupid fucking Bob the builder shagging slag.

In Amanda's defence, despite her personality bypass, she was blessed with a cracking set of knockers.

amanda-holden-15.jpg

Guest Bill Stickers
7 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

In Amanda's defence, despite her personality bypass, she was blessed with a cracking set of knockers.

amanda-holden-15.jpg

I can't decide whether these are bee stings or a-stings. 

Either way I don't like them much and you've got a shit taste in norks. 

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Absolutely. And what is wrong with this? If there were no dogs, we'd be faced with the horror of interacting more with unsophisticated, misinformed, simpleminded fucktards obsessed with the sex they're obviously not getting regularly, of which you're an excellent example. Tosser.

Dogs are cunts ,as are you. woof

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Dogs are cunts ,as are you. woof

It's an absolute privilege to be called a cunt by you, Neil. I bet you've been fapping away vigorously at the photo of Amanda, imagining her miniature molehills as the perfect tit-wank compliment for your little cashew cock.

I couldn't even raise a smile let alone a boner looking at that,I fucking hate the cunt with a passion and now that I see that she hasn't even got any redeeming tits she can fuck right off.Very appropriate that she has been recognised on a post about dogs

2 hours ago, Neil said:

I couldn't even raise a smile let alone a boner looking at that,I fucking hate the cunt with a passion and now that I see that she hasn't even got any redeeming tits she can fuck right off.Very appropriate that she has been recognised on a post about dogs

Sure you would. You'd literally be wanking yourself into a coma at the mere sight of her bee stings in the flesh. Fuck off.