CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Death of Pudsey .. The Nation Mourns

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Alfie Noakes

Liverpool have declared a decade of mourning. 

They would try a five minute silence, but have you ever heard a scouser shut up for more than two?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

FFS. more fucking crap nominations from the lady newshound. Give it a rest you fucking slut. Everything you read in the news isn't a cuntworthy nom

Guest Lady Penelope
21 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Liverpool have declared a decade of mourning. 

They would try a five minute silence, but have you ever heard a scouser shut up for more than two?

It will be a state funeral.

1 hour ago, The Lady Penelope said:

It will be a state funeral.

As opposed to the usual bin-bag, thrown in the local canal, after dark, and the latest x-factor ringtone dirge as a lament.

I still fuckin' hate dogs!

• Like 1

Just now, r-soles said:

As opposed to the usual bin-bag, thrown in the local canal, after dark, and the latest x-factor ringtone dirge as a lament.

I still fucking hate dogs!

Quite rightly, Soles. Sickeningly eager to please flids when they're happy, loud and obnoxious shit machines when they're sad, terrifying killing machines with the ability to rip your throat out in seconds with their teeth when they're angry.

At least you know where you stand with cats - even if it is below them.

Guest Lady Penelope
37 minutes ago, Neil said:

In an appropriate tribute I'd like to dance on its fucking grave 

The great thing about pet geese is that you can dance in their gravy.

Guest Lady Penelope
54 minutes ago, r-soles said:

I still fucking hate dogs!

Punker's hates pussie.

Guest Manky
3 hours ago, Neil said:

In an appropriate tribute I'd like to dance on its fucking grave 

Max, my dog, thinks you are a knobhead. Dogs are brill, better than folk. All their love is totally unconditional. You treat them right, they love you. Wish you could say the same about people.

Of course he fucking loves you,you're the fucking mug that picks up his dirty,stinking,steaming pile of shit wherever he chooses to drop it.We live in a world where people care more about these four-legged fucking flea bag shit pits than they do fellow man and for that reason they can fuck off (mind you,ive been to Lincolnshire and there's  even a few dogs id prefer to spend time with rather than some of those scummy cunts,family included)