CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The blame game

Eddie

The families of those 7 stupid cunts that drowned at camber last year are now to sue the council as there was not a life guard on duty. More the reason if you're a poor swimmer not to get out of your depth. The claim culture totally ignores personal responsibility. Stubby should take the sunshine bus down to camber this year....

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Stubby should take the sunshine bus down to camber this year....

I'm sure I read somewhere that an extra chromosome adds approximately 67% extra buoyancy to your average flid. You're shit out of luck on this one, Edward.

Plus, he'll almost certainly be wearing his Teletubbies water wings.

• Like 1

Just now, Decimus said:

I'm sure I read somewhere that an extra chromosone adds approximately 67% extra buoyancy to your average flid. You're shit out of luck on this one, Edward.

Plus, he'll almost certainly be wearing his Teletubbies water wings.

I also understand they possess super human strength and would easily be able to power stroke at high speed against the strongest of rip tides. I clearly didn't think this one through.

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

I also understand they possess super human strength and would easily be able to power stroke at high speed against the strongest of rip tides. I clearly didn't think this one through.

But their superhuman strength would be to no avail if their mouth was hanging open (and taking on water) in typical flid stylee.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

The families of those 7 stupid cunts that drowned at camber last year are now to sue the council as there was not a life guard on duty. More the reason if you're a poor swimmer not to get out of your depth. The claim culture totally ignores personal responsibility. Stubby should take the sunshine bus down to camber this year....

He would certainly go if there was a gay dogging area nearby.....

lol.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

He would certainly go if there was a gay dogging area nearby.....

lol.

You could offer to lend him your extensive list in your little black book.

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

Blame is a tricky game to play Eduardo as you'll soon find out. I'm sure you'll blame yourself when your mrs fires out a little brown one after your trip to the subcontinent. While you were being ripped off buying a knock off watch or some other tat the natives flog fat swarthy cunts like you, my "dad" was busy knocking her up with his leathery, cheese encrusted bellend. Don't sob too much-the little half breed cunt that you'll be forced to raise as your own might be able to make you a good, shit flavoured, curry.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Blame is a tricky game to play Eduardo as you'll soon find out. I'm sure you'll blame yourself when your mrs fires out a little brown one after your trip to the subcontinent. While you were being ripped off buying a knock off watch or some other tat the natives flog fat swarthy cunts like you, my "dad" was busy knocking her up with his leathery, cheese encrusted bellend. Don't sob too much-the little half breed cunt that you'll be forced to raise as your own might be able to make you a good, shit flavoured, curry.

I hope so stubby. How's the retard tonight?

• Like 2

Guest Bill Stickers
9 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Let me know how the cooler is these days.

10 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Then again, it could turn out to be one of those athletes that win medals at the Olympics and go on to make a shit-load of cash from endorsing various dodgy products that sell to the gullible plebs.

Edited by Mrs Roops

14 hours ago, Eddie said:

FFS how is one life guard going to save seven stupid bastards intent on swimming the channel, anybody with an ounce of sense would've got the Eurostar or whatever the fuck they're calling it these days, the cheap cunts.

15 minutes ago, r-soles said:

Then again, it could turn out to be one of those 'athletic' jungle bunnies that win medals at the Olympics and go on to make a shit-load of cash from endorsing various dodgy products that sell to the gullible plebs.

Reported for overt racism.......  cooler for you arsehole.

10 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Reported for racism.

Guest Fatty
13 hours ago, Eddie said:

My dog keeps jumping up at me - Down Syndrome!!!!!