CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Trump bans perverts from the military

Earl of Punkape

Donald Trump has surprised the LGBT and military communities in what could be a radical shift away from recent "inclusive bollocks" policies that opened up the door for transgender weirdo perverts to serve in the US armed forces.

Mr Trump effectively banned transgender sickos from serving in the US military, blaming the "medical costs and disruption" they would cause in a series of tweets. The announcement did not give details on the issues.

"After consultation with my Generals and military experts, please be advised that the United States Government will not accept or allow transgender individuals to serve in any capacity in the US Military," Mr Trump said.

Excellent and a massive step in the right direction for common sense and for the working environment of normal service personnel...

Fuck off.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve

I read about this.  An immediate response came from a former member of SEAL team five...a transgender who told the orange knob cheese crusted bastard he/she would be glad to meet the president in person and explain the fault in the logic.  The tranny looked like a former East German women's olympic champion!  

Guest Manky

If my 1,000 men are fighting your 1,000 men and I discover 300 of my men are queers and trannies, then my 700 men are fighting 1,300 enemies.

I met a tranny from Greater Manchester. He had a Wigan address.

Guest Mingeeta
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

Donald Trump has surprised the LGBT and military communities in what could be a radical shift away from recent "inclusive bollocks" policies that opened up the door for transgender weirdo perverts to serve in the US armed forces.

Mr Trump effectively banned transgender sickos from serving in the US military, blaming the "medical costs and disruption" they would cause in a series of tweets. The announcement did not give details on the issues.

"After consultation with my Generals and military experts, please be advised that the United States Government will not accept or allow transgender individuals to serve in any capacity in the US Military," Mr Trump said.

Excellent and a massive step in the right direction for common sense and for the working environment of normal service personnel...

Fuck off.

At least you have one thing in your favour pinkers, at least you aren't a transgender. Just an outright poof.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Manky said:

If my 1,000 men are fighting your 1,000 men and I discover 300 of my men are queers and trannies, then my 700 men are fighting 1,300 enemies.

I met a tranny from Greater Manchester. He had a Wigan address.

Wigan is a safe haven for deviants and utter poofs.  Take off...orbit, nuke the whole site....be sure...that sort of thing. 

Guest Manky
7 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Wigan is a safe haven for deviants and utter poofs.  Take off...orbit, nuke the whole site....be sure...that sort of thing. 

Sauron still lives there. The wierd fuckers.

I finished in the forces in 2000, just before the cultura!l Marxists faggotised them. I wish the Don had been our Chief of the Imperial General Staff.

2 hours ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

Idiot.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Snowflake said:

What if the tranny was a ninja?

Worthless.  The katana would spend more time rammed up their back door than killing cunts.  

8 hours ago, Punkape said:

The British armed forces need to follow Trump's lead and throw out the perverts.

Punkape, the voice of reason.

lol.

Fuck off.

Why anyone would think that arming a mentally sick person is a good idea I will never know. Trump as always has this one spot on. I suppose Rick would like to see the release of all the nutters from broadmoor and the issuing an ak47 at the door?

Guest Alfie Noakes
9 hours ago, Punkape said:

The British armed forces need to follow Trump's lead and throw out the perverts.

Punkape, the voice of reason.

lol.

Fuck off.

Punkape the voice of treason, poofs and predatory homosexuals.

Guest Alfie Noakes
53 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Why anyone would think that arming a mentally sick person is a good idea I will never know. Trump as always has this one spot on. I suppose Rick would like to see the release of all the nutters from broadmoor and the issuing an ak47 at the door?

They let nutters buy guns in US when not in the military.

2 hours ago, Admiral Noakes said:

They let nutters buy guns in US when not in the military.

True but we are not in the USA however we issue guns to mentally sick people in the military. Punkapes spot on, the UK should follow trumps lead on this.