CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Residents of Gants Hill, London

Guest Bill Stickers

35 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Right now, he's randomly taking on a gang of hoodies in a pub car park, with one of his mates. I'm sure he'll be back soon, with his mate, as the sight of his Rolex draped around the three-pointed star of his Mercedes S-Class, along with the presence of his mate, will undoubtedly intimidate and help hurt a few along the way. I'll ask him when he gets back.

That's cruel wolf, you heartless bastard.

Good darts.

53 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Right now, he's randomly taking on a gang of hoodies in a pub car park, with one of his mates. I'm sure he'll be back soon, with his mate, as the sight of his Rolex draped around the three-pointed star of his Mercedes S-Class, along with the presence of his mate, will undoubtedly intimidate and help hurt a few along the way. I'll ask him when he gets back.

I've been similarly busy today Wolf. I observed some attractive young women about to be violently raped, so I waded in and kicked the shit out of their swarthy assailants, took a few digs, but nothing I couldn't handle. The police turned up and said that they're really in awe of me and couldn't have handled the situation themselves. I've just got off the phone to the SAS, who have invited me to Hereford to teach them how to have a scrap, obviously I declined because all the birds I rescued really fancy me and want shagging. Off to the palace now to accept my George Cross. Chat later.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've been similarly busy today Wolf. I observed some attractive young women about to be violently raped, so I waded in and kicked the shit out of their swarthy assailants, took a few digs, but nothing I couldn't handle. The police turned up and said that they're really in awe of me and couldn't have handled the situation themselves. I've just got off the phone to the SAS, who have invited me to Hereford to teach them how to have a scrap, obviously I declined because all the birds I rescued really fancy me and want shagging. Off to the palace now to accept my George Cross. Chat later.

Did you receive your training from Eddie?

Guest nobgobbler
On 28/07/2017 at 9:03 PM, Tata Steely Dan said:

Nah, Linda is bashing up her car every time she parks because she is a woman. End of. The part of the brain that deals with spatial reasoning is far smaller in woman. 

I suppose you think women are only good for washing up and carrying spunk to the bathroom.

On 28/07/2017 at 8:51 PM, Mac Spunk said:

Ah, Berni Inns. Prawn cocktail, steak, chips, mushrooms and peas swilled down with a bottle of rose. Fucking awful. Still, sooner 1977 than 2017.

Mateus Rose, alcoholic Tizer for people who don't actually like wine. Perfect to go with your grey all the way through extra well done steak.

On 28/07/2017 at 8:40 PM, Neil said:

The biggest problem is that most of the families that live in Gants Hill are shall we say 'ahem'......quite tanned and live 10 to a house of which five of the fuckers drive.This has resulted in every cunt demolishing their front wall,digging up their grass and then trying to squeeze a few Datsun,Toyota or Nissans in the space of 200 sq feet.Its time we banned the cunts and got rid of them 

I hope it isn't a flooding area!

On ‎30‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 11:32 PM, Rick_B said:

Mateus Rose, alcoholic Tizer for people who don't actually like wine. Perfect to go with your grey all the way through extra well done steak.

Like fuck, you effete snob!

Watneys Red Barrel, Harp Lager or if you took the party back to your gaff, 'Beer at Home Means Davenports!'

.......Oh and a Babycham for the lay-deeeeez

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

Like fuck, you effete snob!

Watneys Red Barrel, Harp Lager or if you took the party back to your gaff, 'Beer at Home Means Davenports!'

You forgot the elixir of life that was the Party Seven.

2 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

You forgot the elixir of life that was the Party Seven.

When we cleared out my grandads house a few years ago we found 4 of those, unopened in his under stair cupboard, forming the legs of a makeshift table with a sheet of half inch plywood on top of them. They've even got the original pierce and stab openers taped to the top. I opened one but the contents were a clear-ish liquid with brown blobs floating in it.

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

When we cleared out my grandads house a few years ago we found 4 of those, unopened in his under stair cupboard, forming the legs of a makeshift table with a sheet of half inch plywood on top of them. They've even got the original pierce and stab openers taped to the top. I opened one but the contents were a clear-ish liquid with brown blobs floating in it.

Sounds like one of sticker's movements.

2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

I invented a cocktail called the "Sticky Blowjob" in the early eighties - a double brandy and Babycham, with extra cherries. This played a large part in my sexual conquests of the era, and I suspect that at least one of my children is an indirect result of that sickly concoction.

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 minutes ago, Neil said:

Weren't party 7's Watneys Red Barrel or Worthington E?,I remember puking my guts up after consuming half of one once aged about 13

large.12PageIMG92-5.jpg.ef1ea06f5b02f0abf6f9a804c666e5ef.jpg Watneys but not sure about whether it was red barrel.

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Weren't party 7's Watneys Red Barrel or Worthington E?,I remember puking my guts up after consuming half of one once aged about 13

I think party 7s were their own crappy budget version of red barrel, Watneys super 7 was the same shit but with more cO2 to disguise the shitty taste. The only decent beer I remember from early teen years was Draught Double Diamond, which I've just googled and is no longer in production but the company who bought out the brewery still knock up one batch a year for Prince Philip! Well fuck a duck.

aaah Double Diamond,when I started drinking it was 96p for 3 pints on a friday night,happy fucking days except when the sally army turned up about 10 o'clock to try and rinse you for your wages,cunts