CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fixed Shower Heads

Ape™️

5 minutes ago, Ape said:

I wonder if any hotels have found shit on their shower heads after Punky has been to stay?

I feel sorry for the poor maids who have unwittingly cleaned up the blobs of 'conditioner' from the shower cubicle after you checked out. And the puzzled local residents, scratching their heads and wondering why there is a large turd nestled next to a fresh set of Adidas tracks in their front gardens.

On 2017-7-28 at 10:51 PM, Ape said:

Lately I've been extremely disappointed by a string of hotels with fixed shower heads that offer none of the aforementioned delights, and that's no fucking fun at all. Cunts.

Jesus fucking fuck.

$_35.JPG

Guest Lady Penelope
4 hours ago, Ape said:

I wonder if any hotels have found shit on their shower heads after Punky has been to stay?

Yes .. that will have happened along with the shit on the bedroom walls

29 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Yes .. that will have happened along with the shit on the bedroom walls

Shocked maid: "Um... I'm not sure how to describe what I'm seeing in room 16."

Reception: "What seems to be the matter?"

Shocked maid: "The last person appears to have smeared 'LOL' and 'Fuck off and die of AIDS' on the walls – with their shit. The shower head is also missing.'

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Shocked maid: "Um... I'm not sure how to describe what I'm seeing in room 16."

Reception: "What seems to be the matter?"

Shocked maid: "The last person appears to have smeared 'LOL' and 'Fuck off and die of AIDS' on the walls – with their shit. The shower head is also missing.'

Shocked maid: "oh, I've checked the drawer beside the bed and the pages in the Gideon bible are all stuck together as well".

6 hours ago, Ape said:

No cunt has yet denied having ever done this themselves I notice.......

Taking your advice I gave this a go yesterday.

However, it was after cricket and my team mates were not happy, neither were the opposition as it's shared showers 

Thank for fucking nothing ape

• Like 2

On 28/07/2017 at 10:51 PM, Ape said:

When I'm away on business, away from my wife and in need of a little sexual gratification, I often have a wank in the shower. If I'm lucky, the shower head will be on a flexible hose, thus allowing me to enjoy a tantalising stream of warm water on my cock and balls. Often, the shower heads have adjustable spray patterns available, allowing the most pleasurable one to be determined through experimentation. Lately I've been extremely disappointed by a string of hotels with fixed shower heads that offer none of the aforementioned delights, and that's no fucking fun at all. Cunts.

Any bloke that denies any knowledge of this pleasure is a fucking liar.

Fuck off.

This must be one of the oddest and peculiar noms we've had for a while. Unsurprisingly it's from Ape who's probably sniffing airfix bostick in his modelling attic.....