CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

English Cunts who claim they are not English because they had a a great Grandparent who was Irish or a Native American etc.

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Monumental would disagree with you... And so would I.

Fuck off and top o'the morning to you, you old cunt.

MonuMENTAL Cunt is dead.

Guest Lady Penelope
35 minutes ago, Punkape said:

So if a dog was born in a stable it's actually a horse......

lol.

Fuck off.

Dogs do not have UK passports as like you they are not human.

cretin

lol

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Monumental would disagree with you... And so would I.

Fuck off and top o'the morning to you, you old cunt.

Plastic paddy cunt. I bet you're fucking unbearable on St Patrick's day, wandering round the pubs of Norwich with a giant Guinness hat and polyester green hand. 

Guest Bill Stickers
45 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Yer a gas man bill. .how'd we manage without ya atall. .there must be a drop or two of bog rat in ya 

Panzerknacker 

Almost certainly is. Couldn't care less though. 

Guest Bill Stickers
13 minutes ago, Neil said:

.....and that my great uncle was sent to Australia in 1923 because he was a wrong 'un and he was that bad the cunts sent him back!!

14 minutes ago, Neil said:

I've just found out my great grandfather was born in Prussia and that I'm a 1/4 Jewish.. ......oy vey

Here's a good nom - cunts who look up their family tree on some over priced subscription website and bore everyone to death with the tedious details. 

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

Here's a good nom - cunts who look up their family tree on some over priced subscription website and bore everyone to death with the tedious details. 

Do it, these cunts should be named and shamed and hung on their family trees.

Guest Lady Penelope
17 minutes ago, Neil said:

I've just found out my great grandfather was born in Prussia and that I'm a 1/4 Jewish.. ......oy vey

Was he the "King of Proosher"?

32 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Funny how these people who have had their heritage traced always seem to be descended from noble stock, Viking warriors, Cherokee Indians, Russian nobility etc. if these tracing companies were on the level surely some of their customers would turn out to be descended from Belgian paedophiles or Somali rapists. Somebody's bullshitting somewhere down the line.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Hard shit .. if you were born in and live Ingerlarnd and have a UK passport you are Fucking English.

"A large proportion of Britain's Asian population fail to pass the cricket test. Which side do they cheer for? It's an interesting test. Are you still harking back to where you came from or where you are?" - Norman Tebbit

• Like 1