CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Irish Sea Border

Guest Lady Penelope

1 hour ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

I believe in a united Ireland........Under British rule.

That was the case a hundred years ago. Sensibly, a few brave people took advantage of the fact UK plc was on its knees at the end of WW1 and told them to stick their union up their arse. 

If you look at the shambles the UK plc is today, unmanaged borders, religious loons having carte blanch to do what they will, prisons in complete disarray, an economy running a deficit in excess of 1 trillion sterling, an indigenous workshy, obese culture on its third generation, older people tossed aside into homes for some cunt paid the minimum to care for them whilst the directors of the company line their pockets with profits, a defence force that couldn't muster the capability to defend a dreary shithouse like the Malvinas, children being indoctrinated with a right on PC outlook through the education system, virtually every single asset now owned by foreign interests with no concern for Cunts in UK plc, a housing market bloated with money being rinsed by nefarious wankers of overseas origin (some real nasty Cunts I may add), politicians as fucking indolent as pandas, hamstrung by their own legislation and a health service being rationalised in the name of financial balance. 

Looking at that list alone, I would estimate controlling a piece of bog land  inhabited with chicken legged  Micks is way above anything the UK plc could aspire to presently. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

That was the case a hundred years ago. Sensibly, a few brave people took advantage of the fact UK plc was on its knees at the end of WW1 and told them to stick their union up their arse. 

If you look at the shambles the UK plc is today, unmanaged borders, religious loons having carte blanch to do what they will, prisons in complete disarray, an economy running a deficit in excess of 1 trillion sterling, an indigenous workshy, obese culture on its third generation, older people tossed aside into homes for some cunt paid the minimum to care for them whilst the directors of the company line their pockets with profits, a defence force that couldn't muster the capability to defend a dreary shithouse like the Malvinas, children being indoctrinated with a right on PC outlook through the education system, virtually every single asset now owned by foreign interests with no concern for Cunts in UK plc, a housing market bloated with money being rinsed by nefarious wankers of overseas origin (some real nasty Cunts I may add), politicians as fucking indolent as pandas, hamstrung by their own legislation and a health service being rationalised in the name of financial balance. 

Looking at that list alone, I would estimate controlling a piece of bog land  inhabited with chicken legged  Micks is way above anything the UK plc could aspire to presently. 

Sad but true, and yet here you are, smack in the middle of said shambles.

I reckon if you ever moved from England to Ireland you'd raise the average IQ of both countries. :lol:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

They should turn the whole place into a theme park. Pikeyland.

UK theme park multiculti land is coming along fine with such favourites as post man patel. ..Bob the traveller builder. .and fireperson Samantha the gender fluid fire person 

Panzerknacker 

• Like 1

Guest Manky
18 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

UK theme park multiculti land is coming along fine with such favourites as post man patel. ..Bob the traveller builder. .and fireperson Samantha the gender fluid fire person 

Panzerknacker 

Panzer gobshite.

If that shit hole 26/34ths of a country is so fucking great, how come 5 times it's current population have left for other (better) countries. Many to the land of St George you obviously despise.

2 minutes ago, Manky said:

Panzer gobshite.

If that shit hole 26/34ths of a country is so fucking great, how come 5 times it's current population have left for other (better) countries. Many to the land of St George you obviously despise.

Shove your red right hand up your fucking arse.

Guest Manky
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Shove your red right hand up your fucking arse.

And you can fuck off too, plastic paddy. Has Gerry Adams filed his latest report with MI5 yet?

16 minutes ago, Manky said:

Has Gerry Adams filed his latest report with MI5 yet?

Yes, he rode there from Belfast on Shergar, first taking a detour to Atlantis to have tea with Lord Lucan, who it turns out is actually an alien lizard overlord. He also found time to travel back in time and kill Kennedy.

Crack pot cunt.

Guest Manky
22 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Yes, he rode there from Belfast on Shergar, first taking a detour to Atlantis to have tea with Lord Lucan, who it turns out is actually an alien lizard overlord. He also found time to travel back in time and kill Kennedy.

Crack pot cunt.

I am not a crack pot. The daft twats are the ones laughing at my Fray Bento's Steak & Kidney Pie tin hat, it is their brains that the alien thought control rays have taken over.

As for an Irish sea border, I am all in favour. Then sail the 26 counties outside it and fucking sink them. Hey presto, an Ulster sea border.

Guest Manky
On 01/08/2017 at 10:19 AM, The Lady Penelope said:

A good idea, Ireland should be one country .. the loyalists are cunts and should get fucked.

Fuck off you treacherous patina of fanny slime.

44 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Crack pot cunt.

I used Lord Lucan, Shergar, and grassy Knoll in a post the other day Decs. It was brilliant and also involved Elvis and an island in the Bermuda Triangle owned by Jim Morrisson. Get your own fucking ideas. My imaginary copyright lawyer will be in touch presently.

2 hours ago, Manky said:

Panzer gobshite.

Where are ya getting the notion that I despise the UK. ..its been very decent to me mankers baby. .I was just replying in kind to the capn ...fanny slime..that's funny

Panzerknacker 

11 hours ago, The Beast said:

So how long have you been working for the English Tourist Board? 

• Like 1