CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

life- like child sex dolls

Eddie

Guest Lady Penelope
11 hours ago, Eddie said:

I hate the way he puffs his chest out at any opportunity. Little legs show off.

Because that's what you see when you look into a mirror.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, scotty said:

The voice of experience pen, I bet you wear a cleavage enhancer. 

I don't need to .. do you stuff a sock down the front of your knickers?

1 hour ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Perhaps this should also apply to those 50 years plus men who strut around with their mail order brides who often look to be about 12 years old.

Ugh, strangely I only see such pairings in supermarkets - both looking miserable as sin.

Guest Alfie Noakes
9 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Ugh, strangely I only see such pairings in supermarkets - both looking miserable as sin.

That's Llandudno for you.

Guest Lady Penelope
16 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The old men are usually also very tight fisted .. I remember one from my car park days. He looked to be about 65 and had a P reg Rover 600 and his bride looked to be no more than about 14 years old. She looked as if she had lost a £20 note and found a 50p. He seemed to wait until he saw the attendant leave the car park before driving in and then safe in the knowledge that he was "safe" he would scuttle off leaving his bride in the car who would dash out to put 20p in the parking meter if she saw an attendant arrive. Eventually he slipped up when his bide saw someone she knew and went to speak to her and left the car unattended for ten minutes and one of my colleagues planted a ticket on it. He actually appealed the ticket as well, his excuse being that he only intended to be in the car park for less than ten minutes and would have been within the "ten minutes grace period" .. the manager wrote back to him to inform him that the "grace period" was the period allowed for him to purchase a parking ticket and that as he had not purchased a parking ticket he had no grounds for appeal.

3 minutes ago, nocti said:

At the risk of sounding like I'm defending any type of revolting nonce behaviour, I kind of want to throw the devil's advocate card in here. If they're shagging dolls, they're not grooming and shagging actual kids are they? 

No, but it's another step closer to seeing pedophilia as a medical condition that needs to be sympathized and understood instead of a sick fetish. Kids are easy to manipulate, paedos like easy targets - that's sick, not sad.

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

No, but it's another step closer to seeing pedophilia as a medical condition that needs to be sympathized and understood instead of a sick fetish. Kids are easy to manipulate, paedos like easy targets - that's sick, not sad.

A fine point, but homosexuality was viewed through similar lenses at one point, and still is by many. The dirty cunts. But yeah, I agree that it's not something that can just be placated with a doll. However, it's known that people don't just one day say to themselves "You know what? I might find 9 year olds attractive from now on". I'm with you to a point, but I'm not quite sure it can be viewed as a fetish. Wanting to eat a bloke's shit whilst having his fist up your arse is a fetish, ask Punkape; just make sure you're not eating, or about to. 

1 minute ago, nocti said:

A fine point, but homosexuality was viewed through similar lenses at one point, and still is by many. The dirty cunts. But yeah, I agree that it's not something that can just be placated with a doll. However, it's known that people don't just one day say to themselves "You know what? I might find 9 year olds attractive from now on". I'm with you to a point, but I'm not quite sure it can be viewed as a fetish. Wanting to eat a bloke's shit whilst having his fist up your arse is a fetish, ask Punkape; just make sure you're not eating, or about to. 

True... I guess they could hand them out but make the owners sign a document that agrees to have them castrated without anesthetic if they're ever found inside a real child after the purchase of the doll.

Homosexuality is with other consenting adults, pedophilia is with a kid who can't lawfully consent due to their age making them naive and easy to manipulate. There can be no desire from the adult for a long lasting relationship with the child, it can only be a purely sexual experience. That's why I call it a fetish.

4 minutes ago, nocti said:

Homo activity is perfectly ok, as long as it's between consenting adults, not my thing I'd like to point out. Noncing has been going on since the dawn of time, whether it's defined as a mental illness or not there has to be a way to combat it. CRB checks have deterred some cunts but these seem not to apply to religious groups of all faiths. Much tougher sentences for nonces has to the way forward but on the cheap ie tents, barbed wire, bread and water

• Like 1

Guest Snatch
54 minutes ago, nocti said:

At the risk of sounding like I'm defending any type of revolting nonce behaviour, I kind of want to throw the devil's advocate card in here. If they're shagging dolls, they're not grooming and shagging actual kids are they? 

Is that a risk that we should allow? I don't think their sickness should be catered for. What next,a free knife with every blow up doll for potential rapists? 

Guest Bill Stickers

ON a serious note, nocti is right. 

Not many people would willingly  choose to be attracted to kids. It's not so much a fetish as a terrible sexual orientation.

As it can never be between two consenting individuals it should never be tolerated, accepted, legalised or encouraged. It's repugnant to ever act on the compulsion if you have it. 

If there was less stigma about coming forward with it if you are a peado, and trying to get treatment perhaps there would be less offending by these people.  

Vilifying non-offending peadaphiles clearly hasn't worked for the last 30 years as people seem to be noncing left right and centre.

I'm probably going to get torn apart by the thicker, more reactionary posters on here for this and labelled a peado lover, but with Jazz gone we could all benefit from some new uproar.

Saying that, I'm not sure sex dolls are the answer. It's just letting them move closer and closer to fulfilling their ultimate desire. 

Guest Snatch
2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

ON a serious note, nocti is right. 

Not many people would willingly  choose to be attracted to kids. It's not so much a fetish as a terrible sexual orientation.

As it can never be between two consenting individuals it should never be tolerated, accepted, legalised or encouraged. It's repugnant to ever act on the compulsion if you have it. 

If there was less stigma about coming forward with it if you are a peado, and trying to get treatment perhaps there would be less offending by these people.  

Vilifying them clearly hasn't worked for the last 30 years as people seem to be noncing left right and centre.

I'm probably going to get torn apart by the thicker, more reactionary posters on here for this and labelled a peado lover, but with Jazz gone we could all benefit from some new uproar.

Saying that, I'm not sure sex dolls are the answer. It's just letting them move closer and closer to fulfilling their ultimate desire. 

I don't think the dolls are the way forward,treatment is also not always successful. Castration had been proved useless in America where one such case opted for castration but was later arrested for running a paedo ring although he couldn't physically do anything himself. Locking them away seems to be the safest option with no access to the Internet or outside world. 

And Jazz is still with us.

3 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I don't think the dolls are the way forward,treatment is also not always successful. Castration had been proved useless in America where one such case opted for castration but was later arrested for running a paedo ring although he couldn't physically do anything himself. Locking them away seems to be the safest option with no access to the Internet or outside world. 

Evidence shows that prison is only minimally effective. I favour a "one strike and you're dismembered" policy.

On 04/08/2017 at 1:16 PM, Snatch said:

And Jazz is still with us.

Wolfie is happy with his purchase.

Guest deebom

As an ordinary hetrosexual man, I have no desire to fuck an adult rubber doll, because I know it would be fucking rubbish, and I'd rather have a wank.

So what kind of fucking weirdo odd bod loser pedo wants to fuck a rubber child doll? Wouldn't an ordinary pedo rather just have a wank?

12 minutes ago, deebom said:

As an ordinary hetrosexual man, I have no desire to fuck an adult rubber doll, because I know it would be fucking rubbish, and I'd rather have a wank.

So what kind of fucking weirdo odd bod loser pedo wants to fuck a rubber child doll? Wouldn't an ordinary pedo rather just have a wank?

I suspect the answer to you question may be supplied by Stubby, Decimus or Noakes because of their worldliness and vivid imaginations.....

8 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I suspect the answer to you question may be supplied by Stubby, Decimus or Noakes because of their worldliness and vivid imaginations.....

That determined nosey bloke was going on and on about some fucking lunatic called Doubleday. Made me sick.

• Like 1