CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

National Trust facist LGBT cunts

Earl of Punkape

If poofs want to be regarded as anything other than unnatural vermin then they need to do more than ponce about on “Pride” marches dressed in leather, with a string of multi-coloured balloons tied around their fruity waxed cocks. They should join the Queen’s Own Lilac Battalion and go to war against the religious fundamentalists who want to burn them in their blasphemous millions, in particular those ISIS cunts with their unfashionable sandals, unkempt beards, and exploding leotards. To the death!

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

If poofs want to be regarded as anything other than unnatural vermin then they need to do more than ponce about on “Pride” marches dressed in leather, with a string of multi-coloured balloons tied around their fruity waxed cocks. They should join the Queen’s Own Lilac Battalion and go to war against the religious fundamentalists who want to burn them in their blasphemous millions, in particular those ISIS cunts with their unfashionable sandals, unkempt beards, and exploding leotards. To the death!

I'm afraid that the faggots have now also insinuated themselves into fundamental Islam. It would seem that nothing is holy anymore.

nintchdbpict000341326132.jpg?strip=all&w

3 hours ago, Punkape said:

Same retorts and slurs....

blah, blah.

Yawn.

Change is the most difficult thing to do. Try gradual adjustments to your behaviour over the long haul; week 1 reduce the clients you have, week 2 start spitting bit swallowing, week 3 just reach-arounds or handjobs, week 4 swap your cardboard range rover for a real house. I predict in a years time you'll be pope.

Guest Couldn't give a shit
Just now, Decimus said:

I'm afraid that the faggots have now also insinuated themselves into fundamental Islam. It would seem that nothing is holy anymore.

nintchdbpict000341326132.jpg?strip=all&w

These wierd cunts have been turning up posing with AK47s and Antifa flags in areas liberated by the Kurdish Peshmerga who promptly told them to fuck off or they would be shot. 

I can't find the link but Gavin Mcinnes did a 30 minute piss take vid on rebel media youtube page.

Guest Wizardsleeve

The bum bashers would protest a straight pride gesture, so on this, I side with Punkers. 

That being said, his preferred rainbow garment is probably a tear away g-string which he bulk orders from his Taiwanese toy boys and wears on his weekend journeys to the port docks. 

Guest Tata Steely Dan

I'm with Punkape on this one. These people aren't paid nearly enough to also be expected to go along with this nonsense. 'Pride' has just become a branding exercise, with organisations crawling over themselves to be seen to be doing the most (which is still nothing at all). Slap a rainbow on it and watch our sales increase! 

All the pride in the world won't stop a gay guy getting his head kicked in by football hooligans, or ISIS pushing them off tall buildings, and the overlap between those that visit National Trust properties and those either kicking or pushing is probably vanishingly small. 

42 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The bum bashers would protest a straight pride gesture, so on this, I side with Punkers. 

That being said, his preferred rainbow garment is probably a tear away g-string which he bulk orders from his Taiwanese toy boys and wears on his weekend journeys to the port docks. 

Reported for implying paedo nonsense.

Fuck off .

6 hours ago, Punkape said:

Dozens of unpaid guides at the National Trust have quit or refused to work following the diktat to wear LGBT badges to mark 50 years since the decriminalisation of homosexuality.and buggery.

At least 75 volunteers at Felbrigg Hall in Norfolk are said to be in revolt over the order, which requires them either to wear the rainbow ID badges or be relegated to backroom jobs.Other volunteers felt they would be identified as sodomites or celebrants of buggery or strapadickomy.

Trust managers have now backed down over the issue and have decided to bend over instead !

lol.

Fuck off cunts.

Reluctantly I tend to agree with you on this occasion. It's personal choice whether a person wishes to show support for these fucking vile abominations. 

Fuck of cunts [sic].

5 minutes ago, Ape said:

Reluctantly I tend to agree with you on this occasion. It's personal choice whether a person wishes to show support for these fucking vile abominations. 

Fuck of cunts [sic].

Thank you for supporting my excellent nomination which I feel is  considerably better than any of your tedious, banal and idiotic offerings.

Adult learning clinics would be a start for you.

lol.

Just now, Punkape said:

Thank you for supporting my excellent nomination which I feel are considerably better than your tedious, banal and idiotic offerings.

Adult learning clinics would be a start for you.

lol.

Someone needs to learn how to distinguish between singular and plural in their writing. Perhaps some adult learning is needed?

Lol.

2 minutes ago, Ape said:

Someone needs to learn how to distinguish between singular and plural in their writing. Perhaps some adult learning is needed?.

Do you think they might also teach the cunt how to spell "fascist"?

23 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Regardless my noms are better than yours.....which you conveniently failed to address you devious lump of regurgitated vultures lunch.

Your nominations almost exclusively have a homosexual theme. This leads me to conclude that you're a sexual deviant. Deny it all you like, but we all know where you prefer to drop anchor.

Fuck off.

Guest Alfie Noakes
23 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Regardless my noms are better than yours.....which you conveniently failed to address you devious lump of regurgitated vultures lunch.

I wonder if your noms will improve now your (alleged) alter ego has done the decent thing and shuffled himself off these immortal pages? Eh Dickie boy? 

Guest Alfie Noakes
4 minutes ago, Ape said:

Your nominations almost exclusively have a homosexual theme. This leads me to conclude that you're a sexual deviant. Deny it all you like, but we all know where you prefer to drop anchor.

Fuck off.

He regularly "moors his ship" near Brighton Marina.

Guest Snatch
2 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Who? Frank (alter ego) or Mr R D (dickie boy) of Norfolk, who a shit stirrer says is you.

I've read a bit of this demented penguin or whatever it's called and it seems rather confusing. They don't know who the fuck is who.