CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who stand too close in queues

southerncunt

2 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

Do you run courses in how to fart on demand? I've tried this several times with varying results, the worst being a liquid follow-through at the checkout in Asda.

No problem there then, the cunts would just scoop it up and add it to there own label brown sauce, waste not, want not, it's a win (their profits are rising)

Guest Wizardsleeve

Try to fake a sneeze and spray spit all over the contents of their trolley. When the object, tell them to be glad it wasn't in their entirely too close fat fucking gob. 

Cunts. 

5 hours ago, southerncunt said:

At the shops waiting to pay, and some cunt behind me sidles up within my personal space. I move forward, and the cunt maintains his position just inside my zone. Fucking arsehole.

Next time I will just pinch the merchandise and avoid the situation entirely.

I believe this was nominated by some other cunt recently, but needs revisiting as this boils everyone piss. I like to slowly reverse until they realise what cunts they are. Best to go in front of the trolley so they don't get within contamination distance and they can see your health selection of fruit, veg and expensive beer.

Guest Manky

Australia is over 10,000 miles away but it still feels as though the fucking place is invading my personal space. Fosters fucking piss lager. A quick 20 pints before work to sober up.

Steve Irwin   0-1.  Big fuck off ray.

Rolf Harris   12-0   Children.

Paul Hogan. Fucking tool

Same Edna.  Even bigger tool

1 hour ago, Manky said:

Australia is over 10,000 miles away but it still feels as though the fucking place is invading my personal space. Fosters fucking piss lager. A quick 20 pints before work to sober up.

Steve Irwin   0-1.  Big fuck off ray.

Rolf Harris   12-0   Children.

Paul Hogan. Fucking tool

Same Edna.  Even bigger tool

Manky you bellend, no cunt drinks fosters in oz, the stuff here is brewed in the uk and is piss weak for the wankers who drink it. Try VB "stubbys" from most supermarkets or Crown or Hahn if you can find it, or afford it.

Guest Manky
31 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Manky you bellend, no cunt drinks fosters in oz, the stuff here is brewed in the uk and is piss weak for the wankers who drink it. Try VB "stubbys" from most supermarkets or Crown or Hahn if you can find it, or afford it.

Being lectured on beer by a bunch of convicts must be like having a female driving instructor. I don't like beer that is not local and I fucking hate lager. What the fuck is a stubby? Is it your version of fugly? I don't hate everything antipodean though, Mel Gibson is a cool dude.

39 minutes ago, Manky said:

Being lectured on beer by a bunch of convicts must be like having a female driving instructor. I don't like beer that is not local and I fucking hate lager. What the fuck is a stubby? Is it your version of fugly? I don't hate everything antipodean though, Mel Gibson is a cool dude.

Can someone translate, I don't speak northern fuckwit

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
10 hours ago, southerncunt said:

At the shops waiting to pay, and some cunt behind me sidles up within my personal space. I move forward, and the cunt maintains his position just inside my zone. Fucking arsehole.

Next time I will just pinch the merchandise and avoid the situation entirely.

Maybe once you stop standing in dole queues the problem will abait.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I think some of these dirty cunts are using it as an opportunity to do some frotting. As a cunt with standards, when in cramped conditions on public transport or in a lift (even if Mrs Beast has not put-out for a few weeks) I would never seek to exploit the situation.

Sounds like a nice way to spend a rainy day!  

Guest Lady Penelope
On 08/08/2017 at 0:32 AM, camberwell gypsy said:

I don't have this problem at supermarkets. Shoplifters tend not to queue 

We have another name for shoplifters in Torbay .. we call them "scousers".

Guest Lady Penelope
On 07/08/2017 at 6:33 PM, Manky said:

Anyone who shows a preference for lager should be thrown off a cliff and impaled on bamboo shoots .. Punker's only drinks lager & lime.