CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Great Train Robbery

Guest Lady Penelope

1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

Pen, who gives a shit?

Kill yourself. 

When the first trains come to wales, you will. All the natives will run screaming at the devils horseless carriage just like you simpletons do standing staring at the metal birds with the roaring calls and smoke from their arseholes. You thick Taff cunt. 

28 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

When the first trains come to wales, you will. All the natives will run screaming at the devils horseless carriage just like you simpletons do standing staring at the metal birds with the roaring calls and smoke from their arseholes. You thick Taff cunt. 

This would've been, at best, a moderately acceptable cunting if it hadn't been delivered by a (probably*) sister-fucking halfwit from the forest of fucking dean. 

Those in glass houses (or rusty tin sheds in your case), and all that. 

Idiot. 

*up yours, rick. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Punkape said:

What do you think of this nom Withers ? 

It's all a bit superfluous for me.

Kind regards etc.

Not a bad nom Punkers, but putting that to one side, have you seen the way I am being attacked by members of TMS forum. In my first week on there I put up a brilliant comment about the Two Fat Ladies fisting each other, got the famous  ' Comment of the week award', the other 5 members got jealous, and my membership was cancelled. Closed shop indeed. I bet none of them play golf either. Dopey cunts.

Regards.

Guest Snatch
14 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Not a bad nom Punkers, but putting that to one side, have you seen the way I am being attacked by members of TMS forum. In my first week on there I put up a brilliant comment about the Two Fat Ladies fisting each other, got the famous  ' Comment of the week award', the other 5 members got jealous, and my membership was cancelled. Closed shop indeed. I bet none of them play golf either. Dopey cunts.

Regards.

You'll be let into his golf club I'm sure. He likes a man who surrenders easily.

Guest Bill Stickers
9 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

When are you 2 getting married, sorry civil partnership? Are you going to move in together in punkers cardboard box or wiz away in apes chopper? 

They will move into the cardboard box next spring, once punky has completed the extension (a taurpaulin porch). 

9 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Yawn. Why don't you throw in another "hilarious" sheep-shagging quip, you unoriginal cunt.

Have you got over the pasting I gave you the other night? You've certainly managed to mention me enough times since then, so it's good to know you're not rattled.

Guest Lady Penelope
16 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Was it true that the retired train driver they hired had bullshitted them and was only a shunting yard operator? Or was that just something they put in the films.

From what I have read it is very unlikely that he had ever been a train driver or even ever had anything to do with working on trains.

Guest Lady Penelope
11 hours ago, Punkape said:

What do you think of this nom Withers ? 

It's all a bit superfluous for me.

Kind regards etc.

Reported for talking to the dead.

9 hours ago, Bubba C said:

This would've been, at best, a moderately acceptable cunting if it hadn't been delivered by a (probably*) sister-fucking halfwit from the forest of fucking dean. 

Those in glass houses (or rusty tin sheds in your case), and all that. 

Idiot. 

*up yours, rick. 

Sheep shagger

30 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Yawn. Why don't you throw in another "hilarious" sheep-shagging quip, you unoriginal cunt.

Have you got over the pasting I gave you the other night? You've certainly managed to mention me enough times since then, so it's good to know you're not rattled.

Just because my rattlesnake was clearly better and first there's no need to be a prick. I was willing to drop to whole affair, thus avoiding your total meltdown. However, you've obviously woken up on the wrong side of the floor, looking forward to another miserable day in your shit job, still seething over the 48 hours of solid victories I've had over you. You're finished here

Edited by Stubby Pecker
Your rattled snake is gay and you poke it up your arse

22 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I have no problem with The Great Train Robbers. All from working-class backgrounds, the gang committed a similar crime as modern-day bankers do under the umbrella of the law. Perhaps if the banking elite wasn't so greedy, people beneath them wouldn't be forced into crime in the first place.

Maybe so, but the banking elite don't tend to beat the living shit out of innocent train drivers whilst stealing your money. Unless by 'banking elite' you mean One-Eyed Tony, our local loan shark. 

Guest Lady Penelope
9 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

Maybe so, but the banking elite don't tend to beat the living shit out of innocent train drivers whilst stealing your money. Unless by 'banking elite' you mean One-Eyed Tony, our local loan shark. 

Mills, who was 57 at the time of the robbery, never fully recovered from his injuries. He returned to work in May 1964, and worked for 18 months on light duties. He was then on sick leave from November 1965 until December 1966 with shingles. He returned for one last year in work for 1967, retiring at Christmas, with two and a half months off sick that year. Jack Mills had severe brain damage and blows to the head. He never recovered and suffered until his death.

When Ronnie Biggs' wife Charmian Biggs' story was told in the Sunday Mirror, it was revealed by rival papers that she had been paid £65,000, dwarfing the £250 compensation that Mills had received. The Daily Mail then launched an appeal on his behalf that raised £34,000, which enabled Mills to move into a more comfortable house in Crewe. Mills died in February 1970 shortly after moving. He died of chronic lymphocytic leukaemia, with a further complication of bronchial pneumonia.

2 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

No, but they pay others to inadvertently 'tidy up' on their behalf.

10 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Sheep shagger

Just because my rattlesnake was clearly better and first there's no need to be a prick. I was willing to drop to whole affair, thus avoiding your total meltdown. However, you've obviously woken up on the wrong side of the floor, looking forward to another miserable day in your shit job, still seething over the 48 hours of solid victories I've had over you. You're finished here

Your rant confirms my suspicions. 5-0 Decs.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Your rant confirms my suspicions. 5-0 Decs.

Well, well decs you just can't let it lie and accept the pummelling you took. Any punters who want a real treat, go back 48 hours and witness the pant wetting spaz out from our resident fen dwelling cunt. I think he might have actually shat himself with rage as my spies in Norfolk tell me of reports of a super strong smell of human shit that coincided with tearful screams of anguish. I'm happy to oblige you again tonight by tearing you to shreds but I think the embarrassment might finish you off so better call up your homo homeboys to give you a hand.