CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rain

Neil

What fucking good is it? If I want to water my plants ill get the cunt out of the tap.Just fuck off to drought ridden shit hole where you'll be more welcome,I fucking hate this country for its shit weather,Rain is a cunt

Guest Manky
28 minutes ago, Neil said:

No need,it'll soon be here 

Manchester will be pretty full as Lahore, Kabul, Tehran, Lagos and Warsaw are already here. I hope they like the rain.

Guest Manky
2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

And the abject poverty...

Rain made Manchester the first industrial city in the world. The damp climate meant cotton stayed less brittle even though Rome has a higher annual rainfall, ours is spread over about 680 days a year.

Eddie, you are living and learning. How does it feel to experience such a novelty for you?

2 minutes ago, Manky said:

Rain made Manchester the first industrial city in the world. The damp climate meant cotton stayed less brittle even though Rome has a higher annual rainfall, ours is spread over about 680 days a year.

Eddie, you are living and learning. How does it feel to experience such a novelty for you?

Manchester, built on the slave trade, so not all bad.

1 minute ago, Manky said:

Until the 1700's, the only towns in England outside of London with more than 20,000 people were Norwich and Great Yarmouth. 

Fuck off.

Guest Manky
Just now, Decimus said:

Until the 1700's, the only towns in England outside of London with more than 20,000 people were Norwich and Great Yarmouth. 

Fuck off.

Interbreeding does that. Statistically, no two people in East Angular can be differentiated using their DNA profiles. That is why farmers shoot burglars.

Guest Ollyboro
10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fuck off.

Only an idiot who lives equidistant from Norwich and London could possibly think that that's something worth bragging about.

21 minutes ago, Manky said:

People living in Rome must be bitterly jealous of Manchester's climate.

6 minutes ago, Manky said:

Interbreeding does that. Statistically, no two people in East Angular can be differentiated using their DNA profiles. That is why farmers shoot burglars.

@Stubby Pecker this is how it's fucking done.

He may be a crass, northern bigot, and I've certainly wished him dead on more than one occasion, but Manky has produced some classic material during our sparring sessions over the years. 

So far you haven't provided a single riposte worthy of the time I've expended on a non-fucking-entity like yourself. 

Up your game or fuck off.

1 hour ago, Neil said:

What fucking good is it? If I want to water my plants ill get the cunt out of the tap.Just fuck off to drought ridden shit hole where you'll be more welcome,I fucking hate this country for its shit weather,Rain is a cunt

I can't stand the rain against my window. Bringing back sweet memories. I can't stand the rain against my window, cos he ain't here with me. 

13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Tried once Wolfie. Used my friends bungee rope. I went up and down more times than Roops knickers. Fucking head kept hitting the ceiling. 

Christ. It must've felt like being stuck in a malfunctioning lift with a three-year-old at the helm.

14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

@Stubby Pecker this is how it's fucking done.

He may be a crass, northern bigot, and I've certainly wished him dead on more than one occasion, but Manky has produced some classic material during our sparring sessions over the years. 

So far you haven't provided a single riposte worthy of the time I've expended on a non-fucking-entity like yourself. 

Up your game or fuck off.

Well this is a free country and you're entitled to your opinion even if it is horse shit. The reason for your uppity demenor of late must be because your little helpers are prowling around, hence the smell of shit. Please put your pants back on a dry your eyes, the corner isn't ready for one of your legendary meltdowns. 

4 minutes ago, ratcum said:

reported for missing an opportunity to use a semicolon

I'm with Ratty on this one. People with colostomy bags are too smug by half, and their lack of reliance on toilet paper gives them an air of self righteous satisfaction that they are helping to preserve the habitats of Orangutans.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm with Ratty on this one. People with colostomy bags are too smug by half, and their lack of reliance on toilet paper gives them an air of self righteous satisfaction that they are helping to preserve the habitats of Orangutans.

I think I can happily retire now, although I may stay on in an advisory capacity

• Like 1