CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nonces being paid by the old bill

Neil

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

There's another trial scheduled for Huddersfield shortly with 29 defendants.

A lawyer friend says it's worse than the Rotherham case and all the defendants are bang to rights and looking at heavy custodial sentences.

Paedophiles and golfers have a lot in common. Wandering around aimlessly, shunned by decent folk and totally obsessed with finding the next hole.

Fuck off.

LoL

I'd never get in your golf club.

28 minutes ago, Manky said:

Paedophiles and golfers have a lot in common. Wandering around aimlessly, shunned by decent folk and totally obsessed with finding the next hole.

Fuck off.

LoL

I'd never get in your golf club.

You're totally right about your last point.

However I'm reporting you for implying paedophila.

I'd be genuinely surprised if you knew the difference between paedophile and paediatrician.

Peasant and wanker.

lol.

Guest Alfie Noakes
55 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You're totally right about your last point.

However I'm reporting you for implying paedophila.

I'd be genuinely surprised if you knew the difference between paedophile and paediatrician.

Peasant and wanker.

lol.

I am surprised you can spell it.

3 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Flintoff?

I will never understand why that man was asked to to be a regular on a comedy panel show, surely something which requires wit and intelligence, not a shit thick cunt who sneers and glares at other panellists if they dare to ridicule him in the name of comedy. He actually thinks he's a hard cunt.

Guest Lady Penelope

Jan Moir from the Daily Mail ....

A price police had to pay 

Yes, I did raise a slight eyebrow at Newcastle police paying a child rapist as an informant in Operation Shelter. But in these closed communities, what can they do? The NSPCC has criticised the police, but at least 17 men and one woman will be behind bars for taking part in a sex grooming ring.

Meanwhile, many are still in politically correct denial about the abuse of girls by men of predominantly Indian, Pakistani or Bangladeshi origin. 

On BBC News At Ten on Wednesday, Newcastle city councillor Dipu Ahad even said: ‘People should not be telling the Asian community how to live their lives and what to do.’ He suggested that would be like telling white communities to talk about what Jimmy Savile did. He also suggested seminars about ‘the rights of women’ would help the situation.

•  

Northumbria Police Detective Superintendent Steve Barron, Northumbria Police Chief Constable Steve Ashman, Pat Ritchie, chief executive of Newcastle City Council, and Newcastle City Council Director of People Ewen Weir, during a press conference in Newcastle

And what is that situation? The grooming of white girls in many cities, which continues unchecked.

So bless the Newcastle police, who did what they had to do. Yet here we are, at the same old hand-wringing, Leftish juncture, blaming the police rather than those who committed the crimes. And heaven help anyone who dares to mention their ethnicity.

The police have their own fair share of fuckwits. As a timely example, this is from the Telegraph earlier this week. Following a Facebook post about supposedly sexist toilet signs at a Marks & Spencer store, "The design was also condemned by Sussex Police hate crime ambassador Sergeant Peter Allan, who wrote on the Facebook thread: "This should not be happening in 2017."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/08/ms-forced-change-lavatory-signs-complaints-sexism/

I don't want to ever hear these cunts complaining about a lack of funds again, if they can afford to employ a "hate crime ambassador" who spends his time fucking about on Facebook.

Guest Snatch
2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The police have their own fair share of fuckwits. As a timely example, this is from the Telegraph earlier this week. Following a Facebook post about supposedly sexist toilet sign at a Marks & Spencer store, "The design was also condemned by Sussex Police hate crime ambassador Sergeant Peter Allan, who wrote on the Facebook thread: "This should not be happening in 2017.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/08/ms-forced-change-lavatory-signs-complaints-sexism/

I don't want to ever hear these cunts complaining about a lack of funds again, if they can afford to employ a "hate crime ambassador" who spends his time fucking about on Facebook.

Is it any wonder when fuckwits such as this woman have fuck all better to do than complain about a sign in a shop. Has she asked if there are the facilities for babies in the mens bogs? I doubt it very much. 

I'm sure she'll be more than happy when M&S go completely pc and have non binery gender free toilets or whatever these freaks call themselves this week. 

M&S should of just told her to fuck the fuck off, stop being a cunt and don't come back. 

Guest Lady Penelope
19 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Is it any wonder when fuckwits such as this woman have fuck all better to do than complain about a sign in a shop. Has she asked if there are the facilities for babies in the mens bogs? I doubt it very much. 

I'm sure she'll be more than happy when M&S go completely pc and have non binery gender free toilets or whatever these freaks call themselves this week. 

M&S should of just told her to fuck the fuck off, stop being a cunt and don't come back. 

It was reasonable complaint as the the baby changing facilities were not in the womens toilets.

Guest Snatch
21 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

It was reasonable complaint as the the baby changing facilities were not in the womens toilets.

Where were they then? My point is not about where they are, it's about cunts that have fuck all better to do than try and get their 15 minutes of fame.

It's pathetic and a waste of time and money over a sign that is in no way offensive.

If she did see a man going to the toilet with a baby she'd probably shout paedo.