CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Cunts Corner Music Exchange lV

Guest Gong Farmer

I think we can all agree that some of this is ace, and some of it is bollocks. Where I doubt there will be so such unity is over the question of which particular music fits into which specific classification.

Genuine question, PV, why do you post this here instead of on your own site? It's not like you get much thanks for it, and these three posts alone could have doubled your traffic for the week.

Guest Gong Farmer
2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I think we can all agree that some of this is ace, and some of it is bollocks. Where I doubt there will be so such unity is over the question of which particular music fits into which specific classification.

Genuine question, PV, why do you post this here instead of on your own site? It's not like you get much thanks for it, and these three posts alone could have doubled your traffic for the week.

I do post on TMS. I'm just more interested in what other people post on here, broadening horizons and all that, hence me starting these threads. The music threads on TMS is organised into categories, classical, funk, country, rock, etc, you name it, so that it can be dipped into on demand, we must have thousands of tracks by now,  you could spend a lot of time browsing through it all, we've got a whole library of material, it's just what we so..... the boring cunts we are. 

Guest Gong Farmer
12 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Higher audience numbers. 

Just had a count up of TMS users in the back end, 25 members to the site with 11 regular posters. Just noticed a new member that I didn't know we had who's extremely welcome. We're on lock down for the duration, hounded by journos after a scoop so can only admit new members via the back door for now. As a site we're still news worthy so staying under the radar until I've grown a pair balls big enough to come up. It's not the first time we've had to go lock down and won't be the last, it goes with the territory and something have to live with if we intend to keep going. To be honest we keep the site going out of spite as there's nothing more our dastardly  arch enemies would like more than to see us disappear.

7 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Just had a count up of TMS users in the back end, 25 members to the site with 11 regular posters. Just noticed a new member that I didn't know we had who's extremely welcome. We're on lock down for the duration, hounded by journos after a scoop so can only admit new members via the back door for now. As a site we're still news worthy so staying under the radar until I've grown a pair balls big enough to come up. It's not the first time we've had to go lock down and won't be the last, it goes with the territory and something have to live with if we intend to keep going. To be honest we keep the site going out of spite as there's nothing more our dastardly  arch enemies would like more than to see us disappear.

Have you cleared this invitation for me to join with snatch? I had a PM saying he'd blackballed me. 

Guest Gong Farmer
1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

Have you cleared this with snatch? I had a PM saying he'd blackballed me. 

I don't clear anything with any of my moderators, they do what the fuck they like with impunity and without redress.