CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Who Call Fat cunts, Who are Fat Cunts, Fat Cunts for Generalized Reasons.

Guest Hector

Guest Hector

Much has been written and said about obese fuckers recently but have there been many studies on why such a large percentage of the population are overweight?

Well, here’s a thought;  there are millions of ex-smokers out there who have become doughnut-eating lard-arses simply because they have quit smoking. I know because a colleague of mine is something of a porker and he tells me he lost his sylph-like figure of yesteryear simply by ditching the fags.

Hmm, I wonder, are these corpulent burger-munching cunts fat because they eat the equivalent of a carthorse everyday?

Or is it because they have chosen a healthier lifestyle?

Discuss and fuck off.

Edited by Hector
Wanker can't spell or proof read.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Neil said:

Obesity is not an illness just like depression isn't,it's a life style choice of the week minded.I recommend a rope and bleach

Fuck off you miserable fat cunts

How are your glands this morning?

10 hours ago, Mac Spunk said:

Much has been written and said about obese fuckers recently but have there been many studies on why such a large percentage of the population are overweight?

Well, here’s a thought;  there are millions of ex-smokers out there who have become doughnut-eating lard-arses simply because they have quit smoking. I know because a colleague of mine is something of a porker and he tells me he lost his sylph-like figure of yesteryear simply by ditching the fags.

Hmm, I wonder, are these corpulent burger-munching cunts fat because they eat the equivalent of a carthorse everyday?

Discuss and fuck off.

I wish you'd take just 50% of your own advice. 

Have a nice day, hector. 

Discuss and fuck off.

Who the fuck are are you ?

When your HIV+ status develops into full blown AIDS you'll lose plenty of weight. 

Lol.

Fuck off.

It's because they're lazy, weak-willed fucking blobs. Would Disney lie to us?

humans-have-grown-fat.jpg

Guest Hector
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

When your HIV+ status develops into full blown AIDS you'll lose plenty of weight. 

Lol.

Fuck off.

Can do better.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

Lol.

Fuck off.

Have you had any more trouble with your glands this week Punker's?

Guest Lady Penelope
12 hours ago, Mac Spunk said:

he tells me he lost his sylph-like figure of yesteryear simply by ditching the fags.

Where was he getting his fags from .. was it a "chicks with dicks" dating site?

Guest Snatch
6 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Where was he getting his fags from .. was it a "chicks with dicks" dating site?

There is no such thing. Only men with tits. Punkape mentions them all the time when he talks about his Thailand holidays. 

Of course they are of an age where it is perfectly legal to have "relations". I would never suggest anything else.

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, Snatch said:

There is no such thing. Only men with tits. Punkape mentions them all the time when he talks about his Thailand holidays. 

Of course they are of an age where it is perfectly legal to have "relations". I would never suggest anything else.

He can't afford a Thai holiday.  When he speaks of men with tits, it's the camera footage from his mobile phone he gets when servicing old fat men in the changing room of the golf club.  He just can

t get enough of those Y chromosome low hangers, bellies that hang over a swimming brief meant for fit athletic body types, and the brown stains on the trousers.  

Guest Hector
On 12/08/2017 at 8:04 AM, Jiggerycock said:

It's got nothing to do with quitting smoking and everything to do with being a corpulent cunt who funnels cheese into every orifice whenever possible.

There's your discussion, Barbapapa!

Unlike some on here, who have cheese coming out of every orifice.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Drew P Pissflaps
19 minutes ago, Spanky said:

It's funny because it's true.

It's not, because Ratty doesn't know who his old man is.

(Is it contravening rule 14? or whatever it is - I've never actually read them - if I say the family member technically is undetermined??)

On 12/09/2017 at 6:08 PM, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Neil you fat fucking pervert. Have you been crawling around in the sewers of Whitechapel trying to cop a look at some unsuspecting beaver and got stuck?

I think Punkers must have been in London for the weekend and shat out a large spunk ball that he has accumulated over the last few years of rent-boy dalliance 

• Like 1