CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Olivia Fane

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Ollyboro

Mmm. Saggy, medicine ball titted, good for a half decent flab wank. But looks like she'd go fucking mental should you man gunk her knitwear and soft furnishings. Avoid.?

4 hours ago, scotty said:

Afternoon ratty, every fucker seems tetchy today, myself included. Have you noticed this phenomenon?

I know what you mean Scotto but I've no idea where it's coming from. Everyone's so lovely on here; it's an oasis of calm and tolerance compared to my marriage for sure

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, ratcum said:

I know what you mean Scotto but I've no idea where it's coming from. Everyone's so lovely on here; it's an oasis of calm and tolerance compared to my marriage for sure

You might consider speaking to your missus, Ratters.  I saw Frank stalking her while grocery shopping.  The things he did with cucumbers and sausages in her presence....it may have left her a bit overwhelmed.

8 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You might consider speaking to your missus, Ratters.  I saw Frank stalking her while grocery shopping.  The things he did with cucumbers and sausages in her presence....it may have left her a bit overwhelmed.

fortunately the cucumber was racist, so it felt like an old friend to her. Thanks for the tip off though; it gives a rat a good feeling knowing you're out there Wizzo

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 hours ago, ratcum said:

fortunately the cucumber was racist, so it felt like an old friend to her. Thanks for the tip off though; it gives a rat a good feeling knowing you're out there Wizzo

The esteemed members of the corner are the finest people to be found anywhere.  it's a privilege to be of assistance!  

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Friday, August 11, 2017 at 9:39 AM, The Lady Penelope said:

Most apt "Conversatiooff.. 66 reasons to stop talking" .. I like her.

article-0-19BEC94B000005DC-629_306x737.jarticle-2323466-19BEDBF3000005DC-776_634

or, 1 reason to stop nominating piss poor cunts. I hope you wake up dead soon. feck orf.

Guest Spanky
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

The only thing I want to see Kerry Katona fucked with is a sledgehammer.

That would be a popular exclusive in Hello. Followed by Posh and Becks basted in jam and left to the wasps.

On ‎11‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 9:39 AM, The Lady Penelope said:

Most apt "Conversations .. 66 reasons to stop talking" .. I like her.

article-0-19BEC94B000005DC-629_306x737.jarticle-2323466-19BEDBF3000005DC-776_634

Who's the ginger in the black leather jacket?

He looks like that growly, chisel chinned, Jock cunt who used to ponce about in The Skids

Guest Lady Penelope
44 minutes ago, r-soles said:

Who's the ginger in the black leather jacket?

He looks like that growly, chisel chinned, Jock cunt who used to ponce about in The Skids

Its her second husband