CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Upskirt photographer cunts

Earl of Punkape

The taking of "upskirt" photographs of unsuspecting women should be a specific sexual offence, a Labour spokesman says.

Ministers should close a "gap in the law" to prevent the taking of photos under women's skirts without their permission, the party says.

Labour has backed a petition to make the practice illegal under the Sexual Offences Act. It failed to mention manners or common courtesy as a natural preclusion to such activities.

It was started by Gina Martin, a known lesbian activist, who discovered men had taken photographs up her skirt at a music festival.

A spokesman from the Mrs Roops appreciation society was quoted as saying " Nice Beaver ".

25 minutes ago, Punkape said:

The taking of "upskirt" photographs of unsuspecting women should be a specific sexual offence, a Labour spokesman says.

Ministers should close a "gap in the law" to prevent the taking of photos under women's skirts without their permission, the party says.

Labour has backed a petition to make the practice illegal under the Sexual Offences Act. It failed to mention manners or common courtesy as a natural preclusion to such activities.

It was started by Gina Martin, a known lesbian activist, who discovered men had taken photographs up her skirt at a music festival.

A spokesman from the Mrs Roops appreciation society was quoted as saying " Nice Beaver ".

A worthy nom but I think you're cunting the wrong cunt, literally, in a poor effort to prove you're a big butch man and bollocks to the carpet munching brigade. If manners and common courtesy you speak of is aimed at women with short shirts then you're defiantly a poof (see baws post).

There doesn't need to be a new law to deal with sad cunts who do this-our existing ones should suffice if judges apply them properly. Failing that they should be very, very publicly shamed and the victims brothers, dads, uncles etc to know where they are 24/7 so real justice can be done ensuring they won't do it again.

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

What are your views on uparsing? I suspect you're quite a fan of it.

Guest Lady Penelope
6 minutes ago, Ape said:

What are your views on uparsing? I suspect you're quite a fan of it.

He's more a "up trousers" man .. especially when the trousers are split at the back.

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

And I wish it was me you chose,

I wish it was me you chose,

I wish it was me you chose,

I wish it was me you chose

Deci ain't dead, Deci ain't dead.

Upon first glance, this appears to be 'very gay', but on closer examination it is almost certainly, 'very pissed'.

5 hours ago, Punkape said:

Well, that's fucking Labour for you. The only people allowed to have any kind of fun under a left-wing government would be poofs, lezzers and tanned people. If lezzers don't like their minges being photographed, then they should wear trousers - they're trying to masquerade as men anyway with their dirty muff-diving and short haircuts. I wouldn't want to see Gina Martin's fanny anyway. I wouldn't mind seeing Mrs Roops' though.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

Well, that's fucking Labour for you. The only people allowed to have any kind of fun under a left-wing government would be poofs, lezzers and tanned people. If lezzers don't like their minges being photographed, then they should wear trousers - they're trying to masquerade as men anyway with their dirty muff-diving and short haircuts. I wouldn't want to see Gina Martin's fanny anyway. I wouldn't mind seeing Mrs Roops' though.

One of my previous avatars was an upskirt...of sorts.

large.598eac19cfa9f_summer005.jpg.bd713b

Guest Snatch
15 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

FFS Cunty, we agreed you wouldn't show that pic to anyone. Remember; what happened in Edinburgh, stays in Edinburgh.

I wish the fucking "comedy" festival participants would.