CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Who Thank You For Giving Way To Them Despite It Being Their Right Of Way

Ape™️

Please, please, please don't think, for one fucking minute, that I've stopped and allowed you through for any other reason than it being the law of the road. I have not extended some great courtesy toward you, and inside I'm fucking seething with hatred for you at being forced to stop. Just get the fuck out of my way and fuck the fuck off. Cunt.

Fuck off.

2 hours ago, Ape said:

Please, please, please don't think, for one fucking minute, that I've stopped and allowed you through for any other reason than it being the law of the road. I have not extended some great courtesy toward you, and inside I'm fucking sheething with hatred for you at being forced to stop. Just get the fuck out of my way and fuck the fuck off. Cunt.

Fuck off.

Boring sheethead ...

Panzerknacker 

• Like 1

Guest Ollyboro

I've been meaning to start a random driving irritations thread for a while, so this'll do. There are one or 2 things that bring out my inner Kenneth Noye when I'm out and about.

1) When I approach a roundabout in the inside lane to take the first exit and I'm behind a dithering cunt. To our right is a 40 fucking tonne truck. The truck pulls out; dithering cunt doesn't fucking move. Why? Because the dithering cunt can't see if something is coming round the fucking roundabout. Well even if there is, he's going to have to smash through a 40 tonne fucking truck to harm the dithering cunt. GET FUCKING ON WITH IT YOU DITHERING CUNT.

2) Cunts who approach a roundabout. Stop. Then look to see if anything's coming. Fucking look as you're approaching the roundabout, you reactive cunt.

3) Cunts who don't signal at roundabouts.

4) Cyclists who get in my fucking way.

5) Drivers who expect me to get out of their way when I'm cycling.

6) Cunts playing  loud dance fucking music in traffic jams.

7) Temporary lights.

8) Speed restricted lorry drivers overtaking.

9) Cunts who drive at 45mph in 60mph zones, then drive at 40mph when it goes down to 30mph.

10) Nonces who abduct kids and drive them away to rape and kill them. As bad as cunts who can't fucking cope with mini roundabouts in my opinion.

35 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

I've been meaning to start a random driving irritations thread for a while, so this'll do. There are one or 2 things that bring out my inner Kenneth Noye when I'm out and about.

1) When I approach a roundabout in the inside lane to take the first exit and I'm behind a dithering cunt. To our right is a 40 fucking tonne truck. The truck pulls out; dithering cunt doesn't fucking move. Why? Because the dithering cunt can't see if something is coming round the fucking roundabout. Well even if there is, he's going to have to smash through a 40 tonne fucking truck to harm the dithering cunt. GET FUCKING ON WITH IT YOU DITHERING CUNT.

2) Cunts who approach a roundabout. Stop. Then look to see if anything's coming. Fucking look as you're approaching the roundabout, you reactive cunt.

7) Temporary lights.

9) Cunts who drive at 45mph in 60mph zones, then drive at 40mph when it goes down to 30mph.

10) Nonces who abduct kids and drive them away to rape and kill them. As bad as cunts who can't fucking cope with mini roundabouts in my opinion.

You are a Kenneth Noye waiting to happen and you should be removed from the highways and society immediately and incarcerated in Rampton or Broadmoor.

You fucking psychopath.

48 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

7) Temporary lights.

Number 9s should die. One speed to suit all roads and conditions, completely unaware that it's 30 despite the signs. Cunts

5 hours ago, Ape said:

Please, please, please don't think, for one fucking minute, that I've stopped and allowed you through for any other reason than it being the law of the road. I have not extended some great courtesy toward you, and inside I'm fucking sheething with hatred for you at being forced to stop. Just get the fuck out of my way and fuck the fuck off. Cunt.

Fuck off.

Society is built around well-balanced, tolerant and considerate individuals like yourself. No wonder it is fucked.

Politeness and manners cost nothing. Northing is far more than your worth, you grumpy cunt

10 minutes ago, Manky said:

Society is built around well-balanced, tolerant and considerate individuals like yourself. No wonder it is fucked.

Politeness and manners cost nothing. Northing is far more than your worth, you grumpy cunt

Shut up, you vile piece of northern scum.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ape said:

Shut up, you vile piece of northern scum.

Struck a chord have I?    You really ought to be psychologically assessed to see if you are a fit and proper person to hold a driving licence, (if indeed you have one). If you have a spaz episode while aiming your 4 wheeled hunter killer drone, innocents may well pay the ultimate price for your total lack of mental stability. Mong.

Guest Ollyboro
32 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You are a Kenneth Noye waiting to happen and you should be removed from the highways and society immediately and incarcerated in Rampton or Broadmoor.

You fucking psychopath.

Reported. For casting aspersions on my psychiatric condition. You wouldn't have  dared say jack fucking shit to my face when I was winning the Battle of Austerlitz, back in 1805. Cunt.

3 minutes ago, Manky said:

Struck a chord have I?    You really ought to be psychologically assessed to see if you are a fit and proper person to hold a driving licence, (if indeed you have one). If you have a spaz episode while aiming your 4 wheeled hunter killer drone, innocents may well pay the ultimate price for your total lack of mental stability. Mong.

Yeah Manky, you've destroyed me with your cutting wit and sarcasm.

28 minutes ago, Ape said:

Yeah Manky, you've destroyed me with your cutting wit and sarcasm.

I don't want to lower myself to your level. I am fated to have to bring a touch of class and decorum to what would otherwise be nothing more than. a vulgar slanging match.

I thought you were one of the good guys at first. Now I know that Blubber C is in your camp, I pity you. I really do. But not enough to shed a tear if one of my cycle ninjas fucks you up at a T junction.

Fucking motorist spastic.

2 minutes ago, Manky said:

I don't want to lower myself to your level. I am fated to have to bring a touch of class and decorum to what would otherwise be nothing more than. a vulgar slanging match.

I thought you were one of the good guys at first. Now I know that Blubber C is in your camp, I pity you. I really do. But not enough to shed a tear if one of my cycle ninjas fucks you up at a T junction.

Rattled.

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Rattled.

Cry mong and one shall appear. Dripping with shit and snot from the East Angular badlands. Better never than late. All we need now is Bill to turn up and it is a full house.

I don't do rattled.

26 minutes ago, Manky said:

If you choose to lay into the author of a perfectly legitimate nomination, then you get all you deserve. Idiot.

25 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Rattled.

What's with the repeated "rattled" thing? This is now so over-used that the phrase has lost its effectiveness. Aside from being unoriginal it's beginning to look that the person who cries "rattled" is more likely to be the rattled one.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

What's with the repeated "rattled" thing? This is now so over-used that the phrase has lost its effectiveness. Aside from being unoriginal it's beginning to look that the person who cries "rattled" is more likely to be the rattled one.

Rattled.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ape said:

If you choose to lay into the author of a perfectly legitimate nomination, then you get all you deserve. Idiot.

I was merely pointing out that decent folk using the roads have to put up with seething, out of control idiots like yourself. Nice folk like  us are polite and patient. Ugly peeps like yourself are just that, fucking ugly. You should be ashamed of yourself.

5 minutes ago, Manky said:

I was merely pointing out that decent folk using the roads have to put up with seething, out of control idiots like yourself. Nice folk like  us are polite and patient. Ugly peeps like yourself are just that, fucking ugly. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Ruffled. 

10 minutes ago, Manky said:

Out of control idiots? I was merely describing my inner emotions. You are, apparently,  a cyclist - the most disrespectful cunts on the road. Take your high and mighty morals and shove them up your hypocritical arse.

5 minutes ago, Ape said:

Out of control idiots? I was merely describing my inner emotions. You are, apparently,  a cyclist - the most disrespectful cunts on the road. Take your high and mighty morals and shove them up your hypocritical arse.

Not just a cyclist but a ninja cyclist. Sworn to eliminate all you planet killing gas guzzling homosexuals.