CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Who Thank You For Giving Way To Them Despite It Being Their Right Of Way

Ape™️

15 minutes ago, Ape said:

Yeah, we've all heard the ninja cyclist thing. We've heard it repeatedly, and it's getting very fucking tedious.

My job as a ninja cyclist is to wear idiots down to lull them into a false sense of security, then strike like a fast thing going fast. You are currently at stage one where the idiot gets worn down.

Be afraid, be very afraid. Keep your doors locked and your air bags in working order.

58 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

What's with the repeated "rattled" thing? This is now so over-used that the phrase has lost its effectiveness. Aside from being unoriginal it's beginning to look that the person who cries "rattled" is more likely to be the rattled one.

That's so true. Eric said something derogatory towards me the other day, and I retorted with 'rattled' when I so desperately wanted to say something awful about his poor wife. 

Guest Hector

Why the fuckery aren't you lot down the pub (I'm just going, fuck off) on a Saturday evening? Jesus fucking wept.

Or can you not afford to on your spaz rates of pay?

1 minute ago, Mac Spunk said:

Why the fuckery aren't you lot down the pub (I'm just going, fuck off) on a Saturday evening? Jesus fucking wept.

I've just got back from the golf club where I've had a plentiful abundance of assorted  "boissons".

Fuck off.

lol.

Guest Ollyboro
7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

What time does your shift start at Bugger King ?

Why? Do you think you might have enough time to taste the mayo on his whopper? Poof.

10 minutes ago, Mac Spunk said:

Hector, unlike yourself not everyone resides in a Blackpool halfway-house, tethered to a dial up internet modem and unable to move five feet away from a spunk stained mattress should they wish to browse the internet. 

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Hector, unlike yourself not everyone resides in a Blackpool halfway-house, tethered to a dial up internet modem and unable to move five feet away from a spunk stained mattress should they wish to browse the internet. 

Internet whilst out and about? Sounds like witchcraft to me.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ape said:

Please, please, please don't think, for one fucking minute, that I've stopped and allowed you through for any other reason than it being the law of the road. I have not extended some great courtesy toward you, and inside I'm fucking seething with hatred for you at being forced to stop. Just get the fuck out of my way and fuck the fuck off. Cunt.

Fuck off.

It's cunts who don't thank me for giving way that make my piss boil. I wish I had a fucking flame thrower gadget on my car so I can incinerate the ungrateful cunts as they go through. But that's Jaguar for you. 

8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's cunts who don't thank me for giving way that make my piss boil. I wish I had a fucking flame thrower gadget on my car so I can incinerate the ungrateful cunts as they go through. But that's Jaguar for you. 

I can imagine your skinny old wrinkled pilates arse pootling around in a modern classic. Boring whore.

11 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I believe they are designing a car for women. They are combining the (Renault) Clio and (Ford) Taurus to make the Clitaurus.

35 minutes ago, Frank said:

I can imagine your skinny old wrinkled pilates arse pootling around in a modern classic. Boring whore.

You bring absolutely fuck all to the party. Everything that comes out of your gob is negative, vacuus bullshit. Why don't you do everyone a favour and fuck off and take that talentless Agrian twat Vangelis with you. 

• Like 1