CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Who Thank You For Giving Way To Them Despite It Being Their Right Of Way

Ape™️

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You bring absolutely fuck all to the party. Everything that comes out of your gob is negative, vacuus bullshit. Why don't you do everyone a favour and fuck off and take that talentless Agrian twat Vangelis with you. 

Fuckin love you gyps.

13 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It'll be a cunt to drive 

I bought one years ago. Never found it again.

If Apeshit wants an explanation of that incredibly witty comment, he can fuck off. 

Guest nobgobbler
15 hours ago, Frank said:

That's so true. Eric said something derogatory towards me the other day, and I retorted with 'rattled' when I so desperately wanted to say something awful about his poor wife. 

Bloody hell Frank, your latest avatar. Have you joined the undead?

Guest Lord McCunty

I hate cunts that come to a complete stop when there is noone behind them to "allow" you to pull out of a junction.   Unless there is a lot of traffic, there is no fucking point to this and it would be a lot quicker and easier if they just went past so you can pull out afterwards.   I'm sure the cunts do it as a power trip rather than genuine kindness.   And flashing your lights to let people out is fucking stupid;  it just means "I am here".

Guest Ollyboro
1 hour ago, Lord McCunty said:

And flashing your lights to let people out is fucking stupid;  it just means "I am here".

Not if you're in a layby at night it doesn't. It's to invite people INTO your car. Specifically to jizz on your wife.

• 5 months later...
On 12/08/2017 at 5:13 PM, Manky said:

Struck a chord have I?    You really ought to be psychologically assessed to see if you are a fit and proper person to hold a driving licence, (if indeed you have one). If you have a spaz episode while aiming your 4 wheeled hunter killer drone, innocents may well pay the ultimate price for your total lack of mental stability. Mong.

I already have... and I’m not apparently. Still, I only use the car forvlittle local trips, indon’t Think anyone minds.

Guest Wizardsleeve
44 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I already have... and I’m not apparently. Still, I only use the car forvlittle local trips, indon’t Think anyone minds.

It's that burberry pait and air deflector that get on my tits Spotto!!!  Ffs, you're too old for the booming bass bollocks, and turn your cap forward!