Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Ape

Cunts Who Thank You For Giving Way To Them Despite It Being Their Right Of Way

Recommended Posts

Manky    1,998
15 minutes ago, Ape said:

Yeah, we've all heard the ninja cyclist thing. We've heard it repeatedly, and it's getting very fucking tedious.

My job as a ninja cyclist is to wear idiots down to lull them into a false sense of security, then strike like a fast thing going fast. You are currently at stage one where the idiot gets worn down.

Be afraid, be very afraid. Keep your doors locked and your air bags in working order.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Frank    1,112
58 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

What's with the repeated "rattled" thing? This is now so over-used that the phrase has lost its effectiveness. Aside from being unoriginal it's beginning to look that the person who cries "rattled" is more likely to be the rattled one.

That's so true. Eric said something derogatory towards me the other day, and I retorted with 'rattled' when I so desperately wanted to say something awful about his poor wife. 

  • Iron 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Punkape    1,269
42 minutes ago, Ape said:

Yeah, we've all heard the ninja cyclist thing. We've heard it repeatedly, and it's getting very fucking tedious.

Do you swear a lot at work Ape ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Punkape    1,269
8 minutes ago, Frank said:

That's so true. Eric said something derogatory towards me the other day, and I retorted with 'rattled' when I so desperately wanted to say something awful about his poor wife. 

Reported for family inferences....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ape    2,292
7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Do you swear a lot at work Ape ?

None of your fucking business, you fucking stupid piece of fucking shit cunt scum. Fuck off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Panzerknacker    268
5 hours ago, Ape said:

Haven't seen much in the way of nominations out of you Panzy. Come on, post a few - show me how it's done. 

Wouldn't  want to eclipse a bullet magnet such as yerself and your sheet talk 

Panzerknacker 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ape    2,292
3 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Wouldn't  want to eclipse a bullet magnet such as yerself and your sheet talk 

Panzerknacker 

 

Yeah, of course. How selfless of you. Wanker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roadkill    1,000
21 minutes ago, Frank said:

That's so true. Eric said something derogatory towards me the other day, and I retorted with 'rattled' when I so desperately wanted to say something awful about his poor wife. 

Rattled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Punkape    1,269
12 minutes ago, Ape said:

None of your fucking business, you fucking stupid piece of fucking shit cunt scum. Fuck off.

Do you eat a lot of parsley or other "herbes fines gratin" ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hector    27

Why the fuckery aren't you lot down the pub (I'm just going, fuck off) on a Saturday evening? Jesus fucking wept.

Or can you not afford to on your spaz rates of pay?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Punkape    1,269
1 minute ago, Mac Spunk said:

Why the fuckery aren't you lot down the pub (I'm just going, fuck off) on a Saturday evening? Jesus fucking wept.

Or can you not afford to on your spaz rates of pay?

I've just got back from the golf club where I've had a plentiful abundance of assorted  "boissons".

Fuck off.

lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Punkape    1,269
6 minutes ago, Mac Spunk said:

Why the fuckery aren't you lot down the pub (I'm just going, fuck off) on a Saturday evening? Jesus fucking wept.

Or can you not afford to on your spaz rates of pay?

What time does your shift start at Bugger King ?

  • Iron 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ollyboro    552
7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

What time does your shift start at Bugger King ?

Why? Do you think you might have enough time to taste the mayo on his whopper? Poof.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Decimus    4,137
10 minutes ago, Mac Spunk said:

Why the fuckery aren't you lot down the pub (I'm just going, fuck off) on a Saturday evening? Jesus fucking wept.

Or can you not afford to on your spaz rates of pay?

Hector, unlike yourself not everyone resides in a Blackpool halfway-house, tethered to a dial up internet modem and unable to move five feet away from a spunk stained mattress should they wish to browse the internet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ape    2,292
6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Hector, unlike yourself not everyone resides in a Blackpool halfway-house, tethered to a dial up internet modem and unable to move five feet away from a spunk stained mattress should they wish to browse the internet. 

Internet whilst out and about? Sounds like witchcraft to me.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bubba C    1,963
4 minutes ago, Ape said:

Internet whilst out and about? Sounds like witchcraft to me.

Have you heard from stubby? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
camberwell gypsy    2,276
9 hours ago, Ape said:

Please, please, please don't think, for one fucking minute, that I've stopped and allowed you through for any other reason than it being the law of the road. I have not extended some great courtesy toward you, and inside I'm fucking seething with hatred for you at being forced to stop. Just get the fuck out of my way and fuck the fuck off. Cunt.

Fuck off.

It's cunts who don't thank me for giving way that make my piss boil. I wish I had a fucking flame thrower gadget on my car so I can incinerate the ungrateful cunts as they go through. But that's Jaguar for you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Frank    1,112
8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's cunts who don't thank me for giving way that make my piss boil. I wish I had a fucking flame thrower gadget on my car so I can incinerate the ungrateful cunts as they go through. But that's Jaguar for you. 

I can imagine your skinny old wrinkled pilates arse pootling around in a modern classic. Boring whore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manky    1,998
11 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's cunts who don't thank me for giving way that make my piss boil. I wish I had a fucking flame thrower gadget on my car so I can incinerate the ungrateful cunts as they go through. But that's Jaguar for you. 

I believe they are designing a car for women. They are combining the (Renault) Clio and (Ford) Taurus to make the Clitaurus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Punkape    1,269
1 hour ago, Ape said:

Yeah, of course. How selfless of you. Wanker.

Are you a male prostitute ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ape    2,292
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Are you a male prostitute ?

Until you return control of the Punkape idiot to the master, and stop allowing the spastic understudy to post, you can fuck right off.

  • Iron 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Punkape    1,269
8 minutes ago, Ape said:

Until you return control of the Punkape idiot to the master, and stop allowing the spastic understudy to post, you can fuck right off.

Do you work for the local corporation  ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
camberwell gypsy    2,276
35 minutes ago, Frank said:

I can imagine your skinny old wrinkled pilates arse pootling around in a modern classic. Boring whore.

You bring absolutely fuck all to the party. Everything that comes out of your gob is negative, vacuus bullshit. Why don't you do everyone a favour and fuck off and take that talentless Agrian twat Vangelis with you. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

    There are no registered users currently online

×