CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

More liberal bollocks

Neil

15 hours ago, The Beast said:

Any cunt who advocates this gender neutral bollocks should be neutered, the Rev and Fender can then take care of the finer points. Whilst these slimy corporate advertising tossers are going along with this perverse programme there is another more sinister side with the overt sexualisation of children. Dopey parents don't always see it for what it is.

MAIN_PRIDE_cyrus17-9e370022.jpeg?ver=150

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

"Should we get him a T-shirt for the parade, Butch?"

"No, Hilda, we'll just have him parade around shirtless in front of a bunch of strangers, that should get the message across."

The photo at the LGBT march was taken 10 years ago. Now it reads 'I ♥ my bums'.

18 hours ago, Hokey Gingers said:

MAIN_PRIDE_cyrus17-9e370022.jpeg?ver=150

Looks like 'Jeremy' from the Pearl Jam video.

Maybe they meant to write 'I heart my moms.....impression of Ethel Merman' but were shit with apostrophe's and ran out of ink (or mascara and lipstick by the look of it).

It's a possibility that has to be entertained

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
20 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

This gay stuff with the fucking rainbows and whatnot is all very well, but it doesn't really prepare anyone for the experience of having a fist or a huge cock shoved up your arse.

...or a katana or a unicorns horn. That reminds me, where's that fucking fat gaylord Keef?

• 2 months later...
On 13/08/2017 at 9:15 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

It's already happening Neil, every 'male' under the age of 30 are squeezing their legs into denim effect tights and wearing sky blue canvas ballet pumps on their feet, and have a vast range of beauty, or 'male grooming products' on the bathroom shelf. Not the bar of Wrights coal tar, disposable razor and the occasional splash of dads Brut 33 we made do with. They're all fucking poofs and should be forced to fight in pits to toughen them up. This is what happens when you turn football into a fairies parade and get rid of the terraces, the traditional venue for the rite of passage that getting beaten up used to be. No wonder really that white girls are rejecting these prancing wankers and getting knocked up by black crack dealers instead.

Eric, getting a clip round the earhole by a flat cap wearing old geezer because you stepped on his Labrador's paw during a Welling v Bromley Isthmian league clash during the 70s doesn't count as a rite of passage. Up your game 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Eric, getting a clip round the earhole by a flat cap wearing old geezer because you stepped on his Labrador's paw during a Welling v Bromley Isthmian league clash during the 70s doesn't count as a rite of passage. Up your game 

Have you ever been knocked up by a black crack dealer, Gyps? Such types surely frequent London's Camberwell.